Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 204
  • Latest: Myuniru
Stats
  • Total Posts: 152
  • Total Topics: 97
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

POLL: WoE Castles & Schedule?! NO ETA ON RELEASE YET.

Started by Niktout, Oct 06, 2022, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Change Prontera Guild Dungeon to Payon or Aldebaran GD?

Yes.
0 (0%)
No.
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Niktout

UPDATED 10/11//2022

Hi everyone,
I'm opening suggestions regarding WoE so we can get it ready as soon as we have 2~3 active Guilds to compete.

The following Castles have been chosen due to how small they are for better guild fights:

QuoteWednesday:
12pm Prontera 1, 6pm Geffen 1

Saturday:

Note: Schedule is just an example, you guys will vote the schedule server @time and WoE will lasts for 1 hour long each time.

Castles will be fixed to a specific schedule and won't be changed once set.

As a reminder, Treasures Chests will not be available to not flood the server with slotted shoes/mufflers/chainmails/etc... but may be added at a later stage with modified God essence drops such as Emblem of the Sun God to craft the famous Hat of the Sun God and eventually work toward unlocking seals for the God Quest to craft a God Item as a long lasting project as this server will stay online for decades hoping for its success with all your help :-)

Please post what server @time you would like WoE to be run on keeping on mind that it will run twice
on Wednesday & on Saturday for 1 hour long on each schedule.

Thank you!

Niktout

Please post the schedule you would like to see depending on your time zone and give the times from server @time.

Thank you.

Zealot

smth like:

- Tuesday 20-00 prontera
- Thursday 20-00 payon
- Sunday 20-00 geffen

Zealot

best castles for me:
- prontera 1, 4
- aldebaran 2, 5
- geffen 1, 2, 4
- payon 1, 2

Antares

I think there should be only 1 castle total for now, and that 1 should be weekly changing random one, picked from all castles copying all stats between change. There are multiple scripts that do this. There is no point in more than 1 castles, because it just kills competition, because everyone would sit in their own castle. We need more guilds before we need more castles.

Niktout

I'm aware about that but to manage so different time zones can play WoE, we need more castles opened on one unique schedule otherwise it would be unfair in a way.
In the past USA was a bit tricky as WoE was ran for 1200-1400 & 2000-2200 (or 2100-2300) server time GMT+1. Asia could attend first schedule while USA had more chance to attend the 2nd one, Europe could attend both.

So it's kind of tricky to find the perfect schedules. The point of owning a castle is only to enjoy their Dungeon yet you get an extra MvP, massive exp and extra loots from mobs as they are higher levels and harder to kill.

Niktout

Quote from: Zealot on Oct 06, 2022, 07:28 PMsmth like:

- Tuesday 20-00 prontera
- Thursday 20-00 payon
- Sunday 20-00 geffen
Server time, right? Remind me, you're from USA, correct?

Witch

I agree with the 1 Castle availability. Theoretically, WoE is just for fun and nothing more.

Niktout

Quote from: Witch on Oct 07, 2022, 10:53 AMI agree with the 1 Castle availability. Theoretically, WoE is just for fun and nothing more.
Quote from: User159 on Oct 06, 2022, 09:45 PMI think there should be only 1 castle total for now, and that 1 should be weekly changing random one, picked from all castles copying all stats between change. There are multiple scripts that do this. There is no point in more than 1 castles, because it just kills competition, because everyone would sit in their own castle. We need more guilds before we need more castles.

So how do we manage to stick 1 castle with 1 schedule (or more?) and on what day(s) knowing we have like 3 timezones to deal with?

2000 server time = 1am for Indonesia & 2am for Philippines by example.

Zealot

Quote from: Niktout on Oct 07, 2022, 04:31 AM

- Tuesday 20-00 prontera
- Thursday 20-00 payon
- Sunday 20-00 geffen

Server time, but im from europe.

What we mean here is that for each woe there should be a different castle, so if you can attend just 1 woe per week you still have chance of defending one castle.

Niktout

Quote from: Zealot on Oct 07, 2022, 12:37 PM
Quote from: Niktout on Oct 07, 2022, 04:31 AM

- Tuesday 20-00 prontera
- Thursday 20-00 payon
- Sunday 20-00 geffen

Server time, but im from europe.

What we mean here is that for each woe there should be a different castle, so if you can attend just 1 woe per week you still have chance of defending one castle.
Ok, that makes sense then:

Also the reply I Was typing is:

I've chatted and visited every guild castles maps with Witch and Prontera 1 & Geffen 1 are the smallest maps to fight on and have more fun during WoE with the current population up to 20~30+ players.
Other castles are medium size like Prontera 2 and every others are large or too big like all Aldebaran Castles.

So the idea would be old school, Wednesday & Saturday with 2 different schedules like mentioned previously.

The suggestion that makes the most sense right now is as follow as examples

Wednesday:

Saturday:

Optional by vote: would you rather Change Prontera Guild Dungeon to Payon or Aldebaran Guild Dungeon?

Castles to be used are now locked up due to their small sizes which will benefit everyone to get some good fun and not walk forever.

Next point again is about the schedule server time based on your locations.

To make things easier, 3 schedules for USA, Europe & Asia would be ideal but this would be too much yet more castles will open as the population increases over time:)

And in reply to Zealot's post, Would American players be able to attend this schedule? Asia might be if some players sleep late.

Niktout

I monitored the players base on saturday Asia time and there's barely anyone on vs Sunday morning which is also Evening time for USA so I believe the best schedule for WoE to take place will be on Sunday 5am server @time (05:00). 2nd schedule on that day will be more tailored for EU/Asia maybe USA can join it as well as it will be around morning~lunch time for them.

Current future schedules server @time:

Wednesday(??):
??pm Prontera 1, ??pm Geffen 1

Sunday:
5am Prontera 1, ??pm Geffen 1

12 Guests, 0 Users