Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 11:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 149
  • Total Topics: 96
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 34
Total: 34

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

Joining Faction and Acropolish City Pass Quest

Started by Tita, Apr 10, 2022, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tita

Ever sold your Acropolish City Pass by chance and can't enter Uptown? Or did you just made a DEM and don't get your Acropolish City Pass and think that's a bug?

Well, it's not a bug tho...

All you need is do this quest

First, you need to have at least 10 Fame.

Then, go to any Acrolpolish Bridge (there are east, west, south and north) and find this kind of building:

(note: the color is different in each side, north is blue, east is green, west is yellow and south is red)

Go inside and meet the Faction Commander, said that you want to join the Faction, put you Sign there and done. You will get this two item:

(note: the color is different for each Faction)

If you already have a Acropolish City Pass before, your old one will become Forged Acropolish City Pass, well, just keep it, it's the same as the normal one and DON'T EVER SELL IT, since there one of my friends that sell one of this and somehow can't enter Uptown.

> What the benefit of joining Faction?
1. You can enter your Faction's region without pass
*I suggest you to take the north or south faction, why? Because you only need 1 pass to go to East region and can enter Fareast and Morg city (via Sky Tower Island) by using our Sexy bike girl at Downtown, but still, it's up to you

2. If you already have an AirShip and it's sail booster, you can fly to your region town
*there some kind of bug that show you all the region town like this:

but if you choose the first town region option there, you will fly to:
Fareast City => East Cape
Iron South => South Cape
Northern Promenade => North Cape
and the real region town is the one bellow

that's all, thanks for reading, and choose your partner well, ugh, i mean choose your faction well :3

See you next time~

34 Guests, 0 Users