Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 12:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 149
  • Total Topics: 96
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

VonWolf's Quick Guide on Gold Farming

Started by Niktout, Apr 08, 2022, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niktout

Hey Everyone,

My name is VonWolf and I am here to share with you a small guide on how to farm zeny's in the goldroom.
It's pretty straigh forward but maybe for starters it could prove useful. Wile I started back on the niktoutRO server back in the days the
forum was full on guides and I found them really, really useful so here goes!
================================================== ================================================== ===

Preperation:

Before you start smashing those Dokebi's you could prepare yourself to make things alot more easy. Dokebi's on the NiktoutRO server
have 5600hp's to smash away, so you could reckon that going there being a novice won't do much good. So get a little leveling going on
and I suggest to check Ryozeta's guide on how to grind! When you are around level level 150-200 you should be fine! O, don't forget to
equip yourself a decent weapon along the way!

Where to go:

So you got yourself some levels, equipment and some time to spend. Right! Let's go to prontera city square (@go 0, or @go prontera)
and zoom in a little. You see a guy with a pan swirling some delicious gold? Hehe, well that's your guy! Click and say "yes!!!" and you
will end up in a map filled with Dokebi!

The wrecking begins:

So you start killing them all as fast as you can! When you are getting stronger you should try using AOE (Area of Effect) spells to hit
multiple Dokebi at once. Did I mention that you could easily use the "@alootid +969" command to get only the golds and leave the
garbage that aint sell good? The "@alootid" command is used to add items to your automatic looting list! When followed by "+969"
you add item id 969 wich is gold and the + for adding! You can check out other item id's on http://ratemyserver.net!!!
Oh also! Don't forget to turn off the @autoloot command else this command won't work!

Inventory full:

So you filled your inventory with lots and lots of gold! Time to sell for profits! You can go to any seller but i prefer to use
the "nice tool dealer" wich is close to the prontera warp point. Just toss all your gold in the sell window and press
sell and you are rich! Just rinse and repeat for more zeny's!

Extra tips:

Allright that is how you get some zeny's but wait, there is more! You could enlarge your inventory by adding more strength in your stats.
Also by using "Gym Passes" wich can be bought in the cash shop for donation cash. <<Need comfimation on this??? Niktout?

================================================== =========================================
Allright so that was a small and easy guide on how to farm some zeny's when starting out on the server.
Spend it wisely my friends!

~VonWolf

38 Guests, 0 Users