Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 201
  • Latest: Mizukii
Stats
  • Total Posts: 149
  • Total Topics: 96
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 25
Total: 26

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

Looking for Older players to learn from

Started by AtlemVenta, Dec 07, 2022, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtlemVenta

Hello and sorry for the awkward post.

But as the subject name suggests, I'm a player looking for older players to learn from, but I'm sadly only an English speaker.

I don't know a whole lot about Emil Chronicles Online besides what I've learned from the Wiki's and a few Players I happened across at Acropolis East Bridge.

I'm looking for someone whos willing to help me learn the game and teach me firsthand what I need to know, should, or shouldn't do, and even give me some helpful tips and tricks.

I play as a Male Titania and I play as a Druid. I'm currently Level 52/Job 20 by the name of AtlemVenta and looking to become an Arc-Titania and a Cardinal.

I can typically be found lingering around East Bridge in my free time and can also be found in the NiktouRO Discord Server for Atomix ECO. If you see me and are willing to teach, please feel free to chat and reach out as I also brought new players to the game with me who are also willing to learn.

I hope to see more players and new faces soon ^^
There's always more to know. Don't think about what happened, or how it happened, but rather why it happened, because that holds the most important answer.

25 Guests, 1 User