Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 09:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 149
  • Total Topics: 96
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

VonWolfs guide to refining

Started by Niktout, Apr 08, 2022, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niktout

Hey everyone,

Back for another guide to help you guys out with information about refining. As a returning player from over 10 years ago I figured things
have changed and I thought it would be nice to share the information I find and learn with you guys.
One important aspect of ragnarok has always been equipment and to truly become strong you need to give it some effort to make the difference.
As this guide will not focus on what equipment you could wear it will focus on improving that piece of equiptment.

=============================================================================

Refining:

By refining your equipment you will increase it's maximum potential so it can truly shine on fighting MvP or PvP. But to refine your equipment
you need to understand what it does and what makes the difference. By refining for example your armor, you will add more defense to that piece of equipment and thus
making it stronger and with every time it refines it will add more and more of defense. So a +1 Cotton Shirt has an extra defense point on it making it 2 defense.

Categories and Upgrade costs:

Every armor or weapon piece is sorted in it's own category with it's own reagents needed for upgrading. There are four weapon categories and there is one for armors.
In the table below you will find the basic needs for upgrading an item of that category. Also an Image of an Dagger description showing in what categorie weapon it sits.

Weapon Level 1.Phracon50 zeny
Weapon Level 2.Emveretarcon200 zeny
Weapon Level 3.Oridecon5.000 zeny
Weapon Level 4.Oridecon20.000 zeny
Any Armor pieceElunium2.000 zeny

:::To be Continued:::

UPDATED: Full info: https://irowiki.org/classic/Refinement_System

18 Guests, 0 Users