Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

May 27, 2024, 08:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 202
  • Latest: XiØN
Stats
  • Total Posts: 149
  • Total Topics: 96
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 19
Total: 20

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

Recent posts

Game Support / Cardinal Skill Point Loss duri...
Last post by AtlemVenta - Jan 06, 2023, 03:43 PM
After Leveling up in the Abyss for a while with a friend, I came back to East Bridge and went out into the Eastern Plains, and turned in a quest that required 1 Dark Perfum. After I leveled up, I realized that my leveling bar glitched at 99% and wouldn't go any higher.

To try and fix the issue, I logged out and logged back in, however, when I logged back in, all the skill points that I put into "Angel Ring" and "Auto Heal" were gone, and I had to spend my remaining points to get the skills back, and I was unable to get them back at the rank of 5 that they previously were.

I tried relogging, dying, and attempting a point reset at the Cathedral's Emissary located at the East Bridge, and I was unable to get those points back. I don't know what to do and Don't know if this will effect me long term.

Is there a way to fix this without making a new character?

Game Support / Can't Connect to Server even t...
Last post by Jyester - Dec 09, 2022, 08:50 AM
So Apparently one of the biggest problems that I have been having within the past couple of weeks is that I can't play the game without having to use a VPN and because of this I have had a lot of problems when it comes to playing the game. Example: Random Disconnecting due to Internet Dropping due to VPN losing connection or not having a decent secure connection at all and force locking my character onto the server until an Admin comes along and logs me out.

I don't really know what is causing this as I have friends within the same country as me that are able to play the game without having any issues or needing to use a VPN Because of this I have tried reinstalling the game to no avail, try researching what I could find but have found nothing and even ask friends for advice which has to lead me coming here.

If there is any reason why I am unable to play this game without having to use a VPN or any solution that might be able to help me with this problem I would love to hear it as I am starting to get annoyed that I can't play and enjoy this server with these roadblocks popping up.

Thanks.
Game Support / Holy Globe Not Working
Last post by AtlemVenta - Dec 07, 2022, 09:04 AM
When Trying to Cast Holy Globe as a Druid, the ability doesn't fire. The spell charges and the orb appears for a second or two and vanishes without moving, causing any damage, or doing anything. Then it leaves a Destroyed message in the chat. A gif and Image will be attached.

I've tried using it at different levels and nothing changed.
General Discussion / Looking for Older players to l...
Last post by AtlemVenta - Dec 07, 2022, 08:36 AM
Hello and sorry for the awkward post.

But as the subject name suggests, I'm a player looking for older players to learn from, but I'm sadly only an English speaker.

I don't know a whole lot about Emil Chronicles Online besides what I've learned from the Wiki's and a few Players I happened across at Acropolis East Bridge.

I'm looking for someone whos willing to help me learn the game and teach me firsthand what I need to know, should, or shouldn't do, and even give me some helpful tips and tricks.

I play as a Male Titania and I play as a Druid. I'm currently Level 52/Job 20 by the name of AtlemVenta and looking to become an Arc-Titania and a Cardinal.

I can typically be found lingering around East Bridge in my free time and can also be found in the NiktouRO Discord Server for Atomix ECO. If you see me and are willing to teach, please feel free to chat and reach out as I also brought new players to the game with me who are also willing to learn.

I hope to see more players and new faces soon ^^
Guides / ATOMIX EMIL CHRONICLE ONLINE D...
Last post by ridy - Nov 25, 2022, 05:46 AM
ATOMIX EMIL CHRONICLE ONLINE DOWNLOAD
http://eco.atomixro.com/index.php?page=downloads

If you want to get the latest update/news quicker, join the Discord server here:
https://discord.gg/23VH7UD

It is not preferred for players to use clients from another original/private server as their files are not the same as ours and it may cause a lot of errors. Please download our own client, instead of asking for the IP Address to our server. Note that the game is no longer updated through manual downloads, but through the Atomix ECO Launcher.

How to add/install
execute the downloaded AtomixECOInstaller or aeco-launcher.
in AtomixECOInstaller, if you designate an existing installed eco folder or a new folder, the client installation or update proceeds.
aeco-launcher installs or updates the client in the folder where the aeco-launcher file is located.

game start file is aeco-launcher.exe ( not eco.exe )

Manual download saga10
https://ecocp.atomixro.com/ecopatch/saga10/base/saga10.zip
Acronia News / New Launcher/Patcher Live
Last post by Goon - Nov 23, 2022, 10:16 PM
The new Launcher/Patcher is live on the Downloads page.

If you have any issues, please post in the Game Support section.
Guides / Guild Emblem Generator/Galery
Last post by Niktout - Oct 31, 2022, 02:01 PM
Hi everyone,

You can find a huge list of Guild Emblem at the following link https://www.ragnarokguildemblemgenerator.com/gallery

Enjoy!
Suggestions / [POLL] Add Super Novice Soon?
Last post by Niktout - Oct 30, 2022, 05:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I was curious if you guys would like to have Super Novice Job before 2-2 Jobs & Episode 5 instead of waiting for Episode 6 of which this job is planned to be implemented?

The purpose of this poll is to see if you would be happy and have any interest into playing this Job to take a fresh breathe and have fun with their enormous potential & amount of Job level which allows you to make amazing builds with almost every first job skills available.

To understand Super Novice Job & its potential builds, click on the following link https://irowiki.org/classic/Super_Novice

You could change to Super Novice Job by Job Master(Reward Main Gauche[3] or by its official quest(Reward Pantie) which is explained in the above link.

Thank you and spread the word about the poll!
Guides / Re: Quest to get the [Goat Hor...
Last post by Kanokeira - Oct 29, 2022, 09:13 AM
This is how it looks like when a Dominion wears it.

You cannot see attachments on this board.
Guides / Quest to get the [Goat Horn]
Last post by Kanokeira - Oct 29, 2022, 09:13 AM
You see, this piece of headgear equipment is exclusive for Dominion races only. There's no need for you to get it.

...Huh? You still want to look for it? Well! It can't be helped then...!

⭐⭐⭐ Goat Horn Quest ⭐⭐⭐

What you'll need to prepare:
  • x5 Crest Paper
  • x1 Earth Perfume
  • x1 Wind Perfume
  • x1 Water Perfume
  • x1 Fire Perfume
  • x1 Enigma Pass
Note: You might want to bring more Crests and Perfumes in case you picked the wrong choice.

Crest Paper can be found at Undead Castle by fighting Spectre.
Perfumes can be bought at North Vending Shopkeeper at Acropolis Downtown.

Now on how to get it...

Go to Enigma Group Fortress HQ and talk to the Cafe Master, then choose 'Receive Information' option to start. This does not require any Quest Points.

Now, you'll need to go to Undead Castle and find the Akaz Room.
You'll need to enter with the Crest Paper.
Note: Do not enter the room in possession! It'll warp you into full of skeletons.

To get here, go to the map Palace 1F, and you'll see a purple-colored portal like above. Entering requires 1 Crest Paper.

Next, talk to the Shadow. They'll be at some corner in the room.

You'll be given a hint on how to defeat it. Use the opposite element of what they said.
Example: They said "Thunder", so you'll use Earth Perfume.

Then other Shadows will appear. Talk to them, and defeat all of them with the same method.
I'll put the Elemental Properties Strong/Weak here in case anyone forgot.

source:
http://emilchronicle.com/wiki/index.php/Properties
Now that's all done, talk to Flair, the Titania ghost-like girl that's standing in the room. You'll be sent back to Enigma HQ's Cafe afterwards.
Lastly, talk to Enigma Member Group (the NPC behind a table around the corner of the cafe) and receive your Horn!

⭐⭐⭐ Congrats on finishing the quest! ⭐⭐⭐

19 Guests, 1 User