Recent

Welcome to Atomix Game Center. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 204
  • Latest: Myuniru
Stats
  • Total Posts: 152
  • Total Topics: 97
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 220
  • (Jan 13, 2023, 01:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Shoutbox

2022 Apr 10 06:13:34
Niktout: Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/RYWy7KpXUm

2022 Apr 10 05:54:12
Niktout: Hi everyone!  ;D

Cardinal Skill Point Loss during level ups

Started by AtlemVenta, Jan 06, 2023, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtlemVenta

After Leveling up in the Abyss for a while with a friend, I came back to East Bridge and went out into the Eastern Plains, and turned in a quest that required 1 Dark Perfum. After I leveled up, I realized that my leveling bar glitched at 99% and wouldn't go any higher.

To try and fix the issue, I logged out and logged back in, however, when I logged back in, all the skill points that I put into "Angel Ring" and "Auto Heal" were gone, and I had to spend my remaining points to get the skills back, and I was unable to get them back at the rank of 5 that they previously were.

I tried relogging, dying, and attempting a point reset at the Cathedral's Emissary located at the East Bridge, and I was unable to get those points back. I don't know what to do and Don't know if this will effect me long term.

Is there a way to fix this without making a new character?

There's always more to know. Don't think about what happened, or how it happened, but rather why it happened, because that holds the most important answer.

AtlemVenta

https://gyazo.com/315ad47755061407aee09c7d0dfe43c8

And now I'm missing the points that I put into those skills Again and lost even more skill points after logging out and logging back in. I need help, please. It seems like when I learn those skills and log out, those points just get deleted....
There's always more to know. Don't think about what happened, or how it happened, but rather why it happened, because that holds the most important answer.

8 Guests, 0 Users