Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales Runner beta server coming soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Tales Runner beta server coming soon!

Hello,
    Tales Runner is a Massively multiplayer online game created by the South Korean company Rhaon Entertainment and published by Nowcom. It combines the genres of social, fantasy and racing games; players compete by running, jumping, dashing, skiing and climbing across different magical fairy tale settings. The game setting is centered around Eastern and Western fairy tales.

gPotato has closed his North America server on December 21, 2011.
    We are going to launch our own server as soon as possible depending on our free time to work on several things. We simply have to make the korean client to connect to our korean server files.
    We will work on an english translation patch which will be released once it will be complete or little by little via an updater.

Stay Tuned and spread the word about Atomix Tales Runner!
    Last edited by Atomix; 01-08-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Read the rules there: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] before contacting me if you don't want to be ignored.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Atomix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
    Hello,
    Tales Runner is a Massively multiplayer online game created by the South Korean company Rhaon Entertainment and published by Nowcom. It combines the genres of social, fantasy and racing games; players compete by running, jumping, dashing, skiing and climbing across different magical fairy tale settings. The game setting is centered around Eastern and Western fairy tales.

gPotato has closed his North America server on December 21, 2011.
    We are going to launch our own server as soon as possible depending on our free time to work on several things. We simply have to make the korean client to connect to our korean server files.
    We will work on an english translation patch which will be released once it will be complete or little by little via an updater.

Stay Tuned and spread the word about Atomix Tales Runner!
    OMG! im so happy thanks so much i used to play this before gpotato shut it down i'm looking forward to playing again! +1mil :3

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait Used to really love this game as well :P
    [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Atomix BnS - FM-Nastu/Sin-NaChan/KFM-Lumieil/BM-Illu
    Atomix Aion Rnger-Kioshi/Sin-Reziztant

Post Thanks / Like

aWESOME hope its as soon as possible

Post Thanks / Like

never played it ... well not YET :P XDDD cant wait for it as well :P
    Nero

Post Thanks / Like

Well this is interesting, i played some of the Gpotato localized version, but months later when i decided to go back, it was shutdown...

Great to see you guys are working on a server for it.

Does the fact that it's the Korean version mean this server'll have more content, in terms of stages, fashion and what not, in comparison to Gpotato's version?
    "It takes one to incite a riot, but many to stop it, think before you act."

- You can find me in-game (Blade and Soul) under the name "Irukul", friend me on the forums! The more the merrier. =)

->Do you have a problem? Send me a message and i'll do my best to help you resolve it!

Post Thanks / Like

any update regarding the server development? o:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Noooooo

Dont translate the voices please the korean voics are way better than the english voices
    Anime Rulez

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Atomix

KillStefan Has Being Working In Tales Runner Private Server For A Long Time Ago.

I was thinking if you can both work in team and finish it faster.

Please Reply

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by theknig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
    Hey Atomix

KillStefan Has Being Working In Tales Runner Private Server For A Long Time Ago.

I was thinking if you can both work in team and finish it faster.

Please Reply
    actually that other server looks more like a scam, i would personally bet that this one will be released out much faster than that one and it will be better ofc

Thread Information