Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger Skills Bugs

Hi GM,

​Please fix the following list of Ranger skills, because it is bugging me off.. I want to play the game fair and square:

​1. BIVOUAC is not working properly. I do not receive any HP/MP/SP recovery after using the skill.
    2. BONFIRE is not consuming wood. I know this is not bad, but its removing the 'fun' of this game to collect items
    ​3. CAMP cannot be used whatsoever, the tent is not pitched, although i have the tent already.
    ​4. Please check the skills [insect, animal, bird, etc] Knowledge, cause i think there is not difference whether i have or not have the skills, Cause the drop rate been raised to 3x. Could i get a more drop rate after learning this skills?

​Here are some SS to proof my report.

​Thanks a lot GM, please make this game fair and all the features are working.
    Thankyou.
    here is before i use the skiil this is after using the skills. the fire was built, but notice my wood is not consumed. about to use the CAMP skill, i already have the tent.

fastdash777 it is a known bugs.. and some player even made a complete list for reported bug skill list.. so You need to be patient It is not only you that play as Ranger.. Skill bug fixing is kinda slow here~

Note that every knowledge skill work just fine ...

Comment

Okay.... hope it’ll be fixed soon thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X