No announcement yet.

"You are already logged in,Reset the current login status"

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You are already logged in,Reset the current login status"

When the game got stuck, I forcing to close the game.
    But I cannot login after that, please help me check out that. Thanks.
    Last edited by Tita; 04-06-2017, 07:19 PM. Reason: Please do not post your IDs, Password, Anything related to login information. It's for your own protection

Server is going through one of it's phases, We will have to wait for the server admin to restart it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Server has been restarted.
    Last edited by Tita; 04-06-2017, 11:28 PM.

I see. Thanks for your reply~

I got this problem too. ; __ ;

Good Evening GM or anyone who can solve the problem. Please help me. Because I can not login to the game, it always stated "You are already logged in, Please reset your current login status". I have tried to restart my laptop for 5 times but it does not have any effect. the problem still occured.
          I got disconnected from the server at 22.30 JKT/BKK time (GMT+7) at Enigma Fortress entrance. Please Help me. Thank You very much for your attention

alphacube You can only wait for server restart, if not wait several hours /days it might fixed by itself~

Good Evening or good night, Ms.Narucchi, I humbly thank you for all of your kindness to reply my post. I will follow your suggeestion to wait for 24 Hours since my first log-in if it is what you meant. Thank you for your reply.

alphacube I notice you can already online now~ gratz