No announcement yet.

New Player: Come and don't be shy! Ask us anything! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In theory, you can. The mastering quest in DT ruin gives you 1.8 mil per party member per quest

Comment

Hello! Just want to know, is obtaining a Rideable Crawler here the same as in main server (like in the guide on this page http://emilchronicle.com/wiki/index.php/Pets )? Thank you!!

Comment

WildPotato Rideable Crawler is not obtainable in this server for now..

Comment

Hey is there an advanced dead mine (a plce which need a stone to enter) for 80lv player to hunt ??

Comment

We don't have anything like that in here. If you're looking for grinding spot for lv80, you can check LT Main Floor 2 or the LT Ground

Comment

i would like to ask that whether the attack speed of this server had been adjusted lower? As the attack speed is still low even my attack speed reach 800...

Comment

kayy it is not lowered or adjusted in any way... the ASPD will be different depending on your class, weapon and whether or not you have Delay Cancel buff~

Comment

Well, delay cancel skills are utterly busted as it is. While the normal attack speed in here should be pretty much the same as in the official, I do agree the animation feels a bit sluggish

Comment

A few years ago, i played ECO and with delay cancel skills, i can slash 5 times in 1 second as a swordman. But in this server it is much slower than i expected. Is it the the version saga 16 lowered the attack speed of character using delay cancel skill?

Comment

kayy no its not .. as Ryozeta said the animation itself kinda sluggish here..

And while I have never tried to use it myself in this server, if what Ryozeta said that the skill is busted as it is, that's would probably why you feel that way~
                      But nothing has been lowered in any way~

Comment

how do you get cool armors? I saw a lot of people are selling them very expensive and I am wondering where did they get them because there is no ECO store anymore.. how do you get fashionable armors in this game?

Comment

junelychance you can get them by doing after reincarnation Quests or from fishing~

Comment

my job is sage,now lv80 where can i Level up for high speed?thnaks. (LT=light tower?)
                            Last edited by bruce345548; 09-22-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

bruce345548 you can level up at LT or Enigma around that level... "high speed" would depends on your stats and gear I would say.. if you have IRIS staff it would assist you well in hunting
                              If you are in party, Baobab Forest Night would also be nice (although monsters there are high in HP)

Comment

Originally posted by Naruchii- View Post
                                bruce345548 you can level up at LT or Enigma around that level... "high speed" would depends on your stats and gear I would say.. if you have IRIS staff it would assist you well in hunting
                                If you are in party, Baobab Forest Night would also be nice (although monsters there are high in HP)

Oh, thank you~

Comment

Working...
                                X