No announcement yet.

New Player: Come and don't be shy! Ask us anything! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get the kuji items by gambling with Eco Medal 2, and you get it from the quests on Haschel, he's on the pier at Titania Beach. Emil Dragon quest there is the easiest. Then you enter the Secret Place by talking to the maid NPC inside Attraction Zone in the ECO town. Swivel has explained it a bit earlier in the thread.

There's also another option of doing the Mastering quest in the DT ruin, from the quest list 2 there. The map is looooong but each party member who finished the quest will get 1.8 mil gold.

Comment

• kingofpan2
      kingofpan2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, and about item enhancement, is success rate the same as official server?

• Twistkon
      Twistkon commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry,I ask something what's DT ruin ? idk

No idea, but we have safe enchant till +3

Comment

So any idea on Leveling I'm struck at 70+ and can't go on, don't have much time playing T-T (work hard, play little)

Comment

The answer depends, what class is your main character? Do you play with multiple clients or exclusively alone?

Comment

• kingofpan2
          kingofpan2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ass(poison scatter) and druid fun at first but life have been rough lately

Well, then it's about time for you to switch into a STR type. Poison Mist wouldn't help you in the long term other than to kill the smaller mobs. I'd suggest switch to Commando for a bit and take the Barrage skill, that skill have by far the largest multiplier of all scout skills until you are an Eraser. It should be enough to 1-hit kill Platinums and Pirates. Alternatively you can use Multi Thrust for a faster cast but lower damage.

For leveling area you can try LT ground or the maps around Enigma headquarter. Monsters there will give you full exp until you're level 101

Comment

How can i got Rainbow tiny Medal easier ? pls let me know

Comment

DT ruin is an instance dungeon system you can access by talking to the guard npc at the north of Downtown. You need at least 15 fame (5 quests) to enter. The quests there are mostly available for the entire party members, so it's good to go there with friends.

Rainbow medals... Not gonna lie, there is no easy way to get those. If you have a Hawkeye you can try farm the treasure chests from inside Abyssal Tower, for a low chance it might give you 3 rainbow tiny medals each. The better option would be to camp HK or TK, sometimes they drop rainbow tiny medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryozeta View Post
              DT ruin is an instance dungeon system you can access by talking to the guard npc at the north of Downtown. You need at least 15 fame (5 quests) to enter. The quests there are mostly available for the entire party members, so it's good to go there with friends.

Rainbow medals... Not gonna lie, there is no easy way to get those. If you have a Hawkeye you can try farm the treasure chests from inside Abyssal Tower, for a low chance it might give you 3 rainbow tiny medals each. The better option would be to camp HK or TK, sometimes they drop rainbow tiny medal.

So sorry ryozeta, Im' newbie what's Hk or TK and where's abyssal tower ?
              what quest in DT ruin to make mny ?

Comment

• Naruchii-
                Naruchii- commented
                Editing a comment
                HK (Hell King) or TK (Thunder KIng) is boss name ...
                Abyssal Tower is @Endless Corridor (same entrance i meant)
                The Quest at DT ruins to make money = Mastering

• Twistkon
                Twistkon commented
                Editing a comment
                ohhh thank you !

If my friend lvl 90 cant bring me to keep lvl ? why?
              my lvl is 20.

Comment

If the level difference between party members are greater than 30, all exp will get 90% penalty. Over that, if you have over 50 (i think?) level difference between you and the monster killed, you get another 90% penalty exp. Anything your lv 90 friend kills will only get you 1% exp from the monster

Comment

Does this server has insurance item that can prevent losing equipment form enhancement, IRIS slot?

Comment

Nope on all account. Those are supposed to be bought from the ECO shop, but ours is still haven't been re-activated yet.

Comment

what is Mastering quest in DT ruin that quest want to do what ? and what lvl should go

Comment

• Swivel
                      Swivel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As answered below. To take it, pick it from the "Quest List 2" on Ruins Square's East Faction Member.
                      The main benefit is the huuge amount of exp and gold it gives.
                      But it'll take some really long time to find the boss room, maybe exploring 2/3 of the whole maps.

All levels can take the mastering quest, it's on the quest list 2 on the npc there. It's about on the level of Thunder King, but with at least 2 mil hp

Comment

Mastering quest = kill Thunder king 2 mil hp right ? that mean if not higher lvl cant do right ?
                    thxthx

Comment

Working...
                    X