No announcement yet.

New Player: Come and don't be shy! Ask us anything! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arisa Ryozeta Thanks a lot guys! Oh by the way Arisa, I was AnotherAngeL ingame. (Assuming you were Arisa ingame.)

Comment

• Ah I think I saw you on EB once lol. I play on a lot of different characters, but you can recognize me with my ring "Reminisca"

Comment

• Ryozeta You can find me often on the east bridge! (Because I die a lot and I respawn there, but that is a secret!!!)
        My characters are AnAngeL, AnotherAngeL and GoriLLaGirL. Wink at me if you see me!

Comment

• Is anyone else getting "failed to connect to server" error?
          I was lagging horribly while playing, so I logged off to relog, but I couldn't because it kept giving me the already logged in message. I tried using my other accounts, and all other accounts are getting that error above.
          Any help? Thanks.

Comment

• I got this error too. When I tried to fix it using the guide here:
            http://forums.atomixro.com/forum/ato...fix-tool-files
            , another errors occur....like black screen, character losing face. I can't play the game now

Comment

• ClementineB2 The server is currently undergoing maintenance. Hopefully our errors get fixed when the server is back up!

Okay the server is back up and it is working for me fine. I hope it does to you too!
              Last edited by HJL; 12-25-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• How do we know and where would we go to find our christmas wishlist gift?

Comment

• I would like to know this as well.
                  But I think that the gift box event was the Christmas wishlist gift because the rewards from that had almost all of the wishlists that the players posted on the forums.
                  (Except mine... sob)

Comment

• The christmas event is already over due to server issues. If you haven't already, you're not gonna get any items from it

Comment

• Where can I exchange the old coin I got from gambling?

Comment

• HJL NPC Coin Collector

Comment

• Naruchii- Could you tell me where I can find it? I tried all the item box in every bridge and downtown... they only accept bronze, silver, gold and emil medals.

Nevermind I found him! Thanks!!
                          Last edited by HJL; 12-28-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea where to get the level 65 Blacksmith-exclusive Two-handed hammer?
                            I know there's a level 45 one-handed hammer you can buy in Iron city but I have no idea what quest to do for the level 65 two-handed hammer

Comment

• MinersRock15 sorry to inform you that quest is not available in this server

Comment

• Sorry but how to use this item?

Comment

Working...
                                X