No announcement yet.

New Player: Come and don't be shy! Ask us anything! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got another question. Now That I got a blacksmith, I was looking around to replace my old level 20-27 equipment, I'm aware of the level 55 one and finished it already for the chest armor and the pants but where could I get backpacker helmets like the level 45 heatproof sun visor? What about backpacker shoes and the level 45 key brooch for chest accessory?

If it's no possible then is there a way to finish the level 55 headgear quest? I could take either the normal miner bandana or the ribbon variant bandana for my blacksmith but I don't know how to help Milialia and make her open the secret shop.

Comment

• You need 100 fame to unlock the lv45 set. Talk to little boy npc on East Cape then talk to a girl on the east edge of Uptown, then go back to the boy.

Dunno about the lv55 one tho

Comment

• Hi, I am training a merchant right now and wanted to know what all equipment I can get in the future.

Are there any other bags/handbags that are available in the server (except from kuji) apart from the list in the links below?

Link for : Bag
        Link for : Handbag

Thanks!!

Edit : Another question.

Is there a list that shows the items that I can get from each medal? Such as copper, bronze, gold, tiny, rainbow tiny.
        Last edited by HJL; 12-21-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• HJL for each prize of medal there;s no list that show it in online as far as I know, I did make a list but it is personal..

as for handbags, there's nothing else beside everything from that link (except from kuji)~
          as for bag/bagpack, there's super mountain bag (kinda forget the official name since I just say it as "huge backpack") but that's all ...

Comment

• Naruchii- Is that the long yellow mountain backpack with green deco in the middle? If so, can you tell me how to get it?

Also, could you tell me if the exchange for tiny medal / rainbow tiny medal for the tiny suitcases random? I haven't tried it but the Japanese eco wiki says that its exchangeable from an npc in tiny island for 3 medals each.

Comment

• Ryozeta

Thanks alot!

Also do you know what to do with the event item called old pocket watch? I got it from Boy looking for his hometown outside of the light tower, I assume he wants me to give it to someone he knows.

Comment

• The old pocket watch you give to an old woman in Morg, you can find her on the southeast area of the town. It's one of the mini quests that give you extra skill points. You can see the rest of the list here, but it's in indonesian, but you can use google translate anyway http://eco.funcafe.web.id/wiki/Free_Skill_Point

HJL To make that huge backpack you need 2 Waterproof Cloth, 10 Leather Belt, 2 Titanium Leather, 2 Platinum Parts, and Tailoring tools on Lv5 Tailoring. Titanium Leather is from Titania Dragon

Trading tiny medals isn't random, you can just talk to the pirate tiny on their cardboard ship

Comment

• Well it is answered already~ lol

Comment

• Ryozeta Naruchii- Thank you

Comment

• 1. How do you open boxes obtained from kuji? More specifically from the Heartmate Carnival Lottery. (20-1)
                      2. Can you become both joint jobs? Or can you only pick 1 for each character?

Comment

• 1. You can't open those boxes. The tickets from the machine are also useless
                        2.You can pick both at the same time. You can do the quest for breeder just fine, and for gardener you'll have to buy the badge for 1mil instead of doing quest

Comment

• Ryozeta Thanks!

I got my breeder brooch and was leveling my breeder job, but after killing 1 monster, I suddenly learnt all breeder skills. I don't know if this is normal.
                          I wanted to get breeder just to transform into a pet. But after transforming and taking out my pet, I turned invisible. My party members couldn't see me.
                          I saw people transformed into a pet without having a pet follow them. How do I do this?

Comment

• Arisa
                            Arisa commented
                            Editing a comment
                            After unequipping the pet, have you tried using mario?

• Breeder and Gardener's job levels are bugged. That's normal

Also you can't transform into a pet without wearing one, unless you're talking about ridy.

Comment

• Arisa What do you mean mario? Do you mean marionette?
                            Ryozeta No it was Artemis. I saw him/her moving around transformed as a pet so I asked him/her about it and he/she said that I could transform by using the breeder brooch.
                            So the only way to stay transformed as a pet is to have the same pet following me?

Also, where can I get Nekomata Booster Normal / Papa / Grandpa?

Comment

• Arisa
                              Arisa commented
                              Editing a comment
                              no lah, its a me mario- jk and yes, Marionettes. Normal Booster are dropped from dungeon bosses, like Most Powerful Evil , Diaper Man, Broken Stuffed Teddy. While Papa and Grandpas are obtained through stamp collection, completing 100 stamps or something for the booster reward

• Ah lol, you got it wrong. It's not transform without pet, Artemis transformed with the pet then unequipped it. But after unequipping our character's animation will get stuck, so you will have to unstuck it with clicking a marionette twice, or using the /face xxx command

Normal Booster is from the stamp bosses and abyssal tower's treasure chests
                            Papa and granpa booster are reward from completing all 108 stamps

Comment

Working...
                            X