Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Project

Greetings everyone,

Tita here er.. yeah I guess that much is obvious haha~ So, anyways. Right now I am in the Planning Stages of this new project I want to begin working on. This is where you come in. I am going to lay out some basics that I was thinking of doing; However, I absolute NEED your feedback on this;

I want this to be a Server Wide collection event; ECO has been known for this in the past where collectively you would need the help of everyone around you to pitch in and do their part to get things unlocked. EX: Airships, Pet Shoppe in East Cape, etc.

However it has also already been suggested that, some players would much rather have it as an independent unlock. EX: Half-Priced Light Tower + Lv. 80 Armor Secret Shoppe; Other Secret Armor Shoppes, etc.

-Sooooo... yeah now that all that fluff is spoken for, What would you like? Keep in mind that this was meant to bring the server together; hopefully everyone would work together to get the job done; It will be a massive undertaking for one person alone but if that's honestly what you prefer I don't mind that either.

-What type of things would you like to see in here?

Also, Not all idea will make it; but we'll see what happens in the future~
    Last edited by Tita; 06-21-2017, 07:24 PM.

I'd say tiered shop based on the server's fish donation like the kitin ones are the best way to do this imo. On the regard where some are worried that people would just enjoy the end result without contributing anything... It really shouldn't even be an issue, at all. Lazy people will always stay lazy, and nothing will ever change that. Unless, of course, the issue is more of a that they want the item to be exclusive for themselves, then idk. I'd love to know how many jericos they had contributed to the fareast main street npc when we had our little "wipe" Also it's more fun to finally have a server-wide activities...

As for the items in the shop themselves, I'm sure there's a lot of cash shop items implemented in the server that the general population have no access to. Things like the RO set, rideable cait sith, rideable crawler.... Or maybe a custom pet with the model of humanoid nekomata on alternate costumes. Barring that, maybe the scrolls from kuji that could spawn things like bamboo trees or tiny carpet, or potions.

Comment

Personally, I also think that tiered-shop based on the server's fish donation would be good~
      But It would also be nice if it also have the independent unlock (which I know and totally understand would be a complex system and extra work) since I would feel more achievement in doing so..

As for the prize,
      I totally agree with Ryozeta (especially because I want rideable crawler so bad), but for the independent tier (if its ever could be done) I think it would be nice to have some armor/weapon/accessories exclusive for the class opening it. No need for it to be a high level ones, since fishing is pretty much do-able from any level~

As for how its done,
      My idea is we can donate whatever fish for the server wide collection shop, but to unlock the independent tier we need specific amount of a certain type fish; for example 100 crabs~

Comment

i agree with the above two comments
        that tiered-shop based on the server's fish donation would be good
        and It would also be nice if it also have the independent unlock
        ex)
        1 - 100 fish = one eco-medal 1 ( now got eco medal It is easier than Quest. )
        2 - 10 fish = random items or random box
        3 - 1000 fish = 3rd lvl 65 armor one place - like quest for job wear
        ( hats necklaces tops bottoms socks shoes )
        one char can buy an armor that fits his profession by giving 1,000 fish in one place can buy open

ps
        increase the fishing spot further
        possibility to map down many players
        and now, exchanging or selling fish
        It is same to exchange or sell eco-medals
        Last edited by ridy; 06-22-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Fishing is boring.
          How about collecting normal moster loots.
          Exchange for healing potions, foods,weapon,armor ,random box ,exp box and donate loot to unlock new item.

People will set up purchasing golems and newbie able to make money.
          Now almost every newbies create vate and another char go to undead castle and light tower.(Old players told them to do that).

---
          Edit

Sorry for getting off topic.I just wishing that this server has something more than fishing .
          Fishing is easy for everyone to join but it will become boring after a while. That's why I think gathering something else would be more helpful to everyone. (Maybe in the future or maybe not).

I'm also afraid fishing and got items may disturb the balance of the game beacuse someone will playing 4-10+ chars at the same time.
          If lazy player got nothing for themself, they won't donate.This server don't have many players. I wonder how long would it take to achieve a goal.

Fishing donation is an ok idea .I'm not against this (but I would prefer collecting something else while grinding .)
          Fishing donation System:
          1.Server donation
          2.Personal donation point for trading items .These items cannot trade.
          2.Make the fish unable to exchange or drop.
          Last edited by mayza; 06-26-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mayza View Post
            Fishing is boring.
            How about collecting normal moster loots.
            Exchange for healing potions, foods,weapon,armor ,random box ,exp box and donate loot to unlock new item.
            mayza Err... read the tittle and the purpose of this topic please...

Originally posted by mayza View Post
            Now almost every newbies create vate and another char go to undead castle and light tower.(Old players told them to do that)
            and I'm as one of the old player, never actually told any newbie to do that..
            idk about others but I had made a leveling guide base on my own experience and I don't use any vates for that~
            Light tower is one of the basic grinding place anyway..

Comment

Working...
            X