This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work In Progress/Completed Tasks & Updates

I am making this thread to keep you in the loop on what's done and what's on our planner. I will keep updating the list whenever I finish anything and when the updates are up (as right now, we're on the wait on having updates implemented).

Completed Works:
    - Translated main buttons/texts on the Default UI (the brown-coloured theme). (UPLOADED)
    - Fixed the translations on Acronia Northern Plains.
    - Fixed the translations on Archer/Scout/Knight Master.
    - Translated Cafe Stamp Manager NPC.
    - Implemented temporary Fishing system.

Work In Progress:
    - Fixing translations on other NPCs.
    - Translating/Re-translating the items.
    - Finishing UI translations (not urgent though).

Last Game Update: -

Well these are the stuff I have on my list. I didn't list other stuff (like events) as I couldn't work on them as of yet. Other GMs that want to add on this, feel free to edit the thread.
    Last edited by Felkner; 07-07-2017, 04:41 PM.

Not sure if this is a correct place to post or not but.

In player's UI (HP, MP, SP, Item, Equip, Skill, Macro and etc) has some inconsistency, the weight is labeled as PAYL and content is labeled as CAPA.
    In item's UI is written as "Weight x.x" and "Content x.x" so maybe make it the same as it is in player's UI? Like changing both to "WGHT" and "CONT" respectively?
    Last edited by Tita; 03-30-2017, 04:25 AM. Reason: Tita: I have a question for this person~ under this post, so I restored it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rilene View Post
      Not sure if this is a correct place to post or not but.

In player's UI (HP, MP, SP, Item, Equip, Skill, Macro and etc) has some inconsistency, the weight is labeled as PAYL and content is labeled as CAPA.
      In item's UI is written as "Weight x.x" and "Content x.x" so maybe make it the same as it is in player's UI? Like changing both to "WGHT" and "CONT" respectively?

Do you mean something like this? If not, you'll have to screenshot/edit to show me, cause this is all I could come up with after I saw this post [After it was deleted by user.]

Comment

Yes, that is what I meant.
        Though I thought just the word would be sufficient for proof as if it isn't anything graphical.

Comment

Originally posted by Rilene View Post
          Yes, that is what I meant.
          Though I thought just the word would be sufficient for proof as if it isn't anything graphical.
          PAYL/CAPA is graphical, while the other is string related.

Comment

If any of you have some stuff you want us to look into further/fix if possible, feel free to post it here!

Comment

Working...
            X