Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Atomix Emil Chronicle Online Item Database Translation

Hey Emilians!
    I am trying to fix all the things that are mis-translated/not translated in this game/server, and there are a lot of things to do that I feel like maybe the players can help me out with some!

I am grateful if any of you are willing to join this event; please be sure to read everything thoroughly before starting!

Link to Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Rules/Conditions:
    1. Should be able to write/understand proper English (with correct grammars).
    2. Be able to understand basic Japanese OR Be able to use Google Translate (and any other translating tools) properly to be able to get proper translations.
    TRANSLATIONS SHOULD NOT BE DIRECTLY COPIED FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE - YOU WILL NOT BE REWARDED FOR DOING THIS.
    3. Provide a screenshot as a proof for the items you translated (to prevent others from stealing yours).
    4. Have fun!

Guide:
    Here are some of the things you must take note during translating.
    1. The character limit of a line in the item description is 36 CHARACTERS. So make sure you place a "$R" to break the line and prevent the words from splitting from each other.
    Example: This potion will give you$Ran amount of HP.
    2. Properly replace any Japanese characters. Rewrite any english characters on them as they use a different format!
    Example: BOX = BOX, 『ツクヨミ』 = [Tsukuyomi], 「ガーデンマイスター」 = [Garden Mastery].
    3. Add a full stop "." on the end of every sentence, excluding item types (usually the description starts with the item type, e.g. Potion / Lower-Part Equipment. These don't need a full stop.).

Rewards:
    100 item translations: 50 ECO Medal II.
    150 item translations: A fully enhanced and IRIS slotted equipment of your choice.
    250 item translations: An exclusive set of equipments with status enhancements.
    The one with most item translations: A one-and-only modified partner/pet for your character with enhanced status and skills.
    The one with most effort translating: A one-and-only modified partner/pet for your character with enhanced status and skills.

If any of you are willing to help in proof-reading/fixing, feel free to do so. Rewards will be given out after two weeks!

Good luck!
    Last edited by Felkner; 09-16-2017, 05:47 PM.

I'm not sure if I can write this up.

https://imgur.com/a/hm7bD

It is not visible on the screen, but '.' I also wrote.
    Post with 4 views. Shared by kiru281. 번역

Comment

Hello . i write so long hours it ... sorry many pictures .

Comment

last post .

Comment

Hey, I'm Makoto (AKA Ayato). I can't really post all of the screenshoots really, because i've translated quite a lot of stuff out there. I did include a screenshot with the total amount of records i have translated so far, hoping it will suffice. You could make a cross check in the translation file to see if everything goes accordingly.

Comment

Hi im 컨테이너 (IGN)
            i translated some item DB
            Record it here to see if it will be erased.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X