X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Update

Minor update news Acronia,

Fishing Rewards are now in game.
    Gather 100 Fish of any kind then feed them to Mogu (The Crawler)
    she will give you an ECO Medal II.
    Last edited by Tita; Yesterday, 03:35 PM.

Thanks for this update! We really appreciate all your efforts a lot XD

Personally I kinda think that ECO medal II as a reward is too much.
    Any players can do fishing without prior leveling or fame-gathering; or even having money (only 11k for 1 rod and 999 baits).
    All they have to do was afk ing all day. Sure it take little effort, but so little.

I also believe that a working economy is one that resources are scarce, tho. Hence, 5 quest points per day works wonders.
    One of the way is maybe, to make the rewards random. Like getting an abyssal chest for 10 fishes. You can get a medal from there, but not as much as 100 per day.
    Or, getting medals only for exchanging several types of fish, for example 10 killifish of the same type only (prawns and other fishes can give other rewards).
    There's also this idea of getting rewards based on fish combinations (5 fish a, 3 fish b, 4 fish c) - but that will be too much works for GMs i think >_<

Tho i'm sure GMs alrd prepared more things for us,
    I just wanna share our discussion (me & other players).

Thanks again for everything you guys' have done to this server,
    and for the bannings of problematic users (hope to get more of that soon :3 )

Comment

Hallo GM tita .... Thanks for Information I like this game very much since 2010... ok maybe i just wanna ask how to exchange the ECO medals 2 ? maybe you can explain it .. and than you very much for GM and thank you very much for the update and i waiting for the next update

Comment

BlueRyder111 you can exchange the ECO Medals 2 in the Secret Place, Attraction Zone

Comment

Hi.. how to do fishing ? I bought some fishing kit but it doesn't work at all, and my shrimp cannot be equiped..

Comment

Seccia no need to equip it.. just go to the pond in Acronia Hill (you can only fish there), and fish one at a time..

Comment

hello, i've gathered 10 kinds of fish (each 10) and gave it to Mogu but she didn't react and only said "Mugu Mugu~" can anybody help me with this ? thanks

Comment

Good Evening, Mr. Keem. Thank you for installing and playing Atomix Emil Chronicle Online. The fishing must be 100 Fish of each kind of fish (For Example: 100 Albino Tetera Sp. Then the Mogu-Mogu will give the Medal, But if it is only 10 for each kind, it will be failed. I hope the explanation is helpful. Thank You very much for the participating in this forum. Thank you for join the Atomix Emil Chronicle Online.

Comment

keem : as alphacube said, you need 100 of one type of fish to exchange not 100 as in total of fish~

alphacube : when you answer someone in forum, better to tag their name since they may not notice your reply otherwise ~

Comment

Good evening or Good Night. Ms Narucchi, Thank you for your warning, Since I do Not know the polite expression to post any notice or how to tag their names in the reply. And Thank You very much for your attention. I will learn to use the comment buton or try to register the Tag. Thank you very much for your attention, and have a nice day.

Comment

Naruchii- alphacube ahh i see, thank you for your help and have a good day

Comment

Working...
                      X