PDA

View Full Version : Custom Launcher: Installation Guide

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Tension
07-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Hell, I'd assume if CBT2 comes out, I can atleast packet sniff (even though I do not understand them at all, gathering it should be relatively easy though, shouldn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

And how do you expect to get into CBT2? ;p

Jynx
07-04-2011, 05:22 AM
And how do you expect to get into CBT2? ;p

Hey, people got into CBT1 back in BnS Dojo, I'm sure I can too. :) Nothing Korean Proxy can't help, unless they ask for that wierd social security #, then I'm ****ed.

Tension
07-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Could always buy one.. only about 20$ ROFL for 1 week gameplay, atleast i think thats what they did last time, but anyway if ur that focussed on helping, try to make enough money to buy one for CBT2

Jynx
07-04-2011, 05:27 AM
I thought closed beta's were suppose to be free... -.- damn they are really trying to milk some money.

Tension
07-04-2011, 05:32 AM
No they just assume everyones korean, :P you have to pay for a korean to give you an account, its free for them :}

Jynx
07-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Looks like in the register it never required any social security.

KratosDK
07-04-2011, 05:47 AM
I've successfully installed it, but I can't seem to log in?

Is the user/pass the same as my forum one?

Jynx
07-04-2011, 05:51 AM
I've successfully installed it, but I can't seem to log in?

Is the user/pass the same as my forum one?

That it is not...
Atomix Blade&Soul ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])
May the internet guide you... :)

Seraphy
07-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Hey, people got into CBT1 back in BnS Dojo, I'm sure I can too. :) Nothing Korean Proxy can't help, unless they ask for that wierd social security #, then I'm ****ed.

As far as I know, the only ones on the Dojo that got into CBT1 were the admins (via special account obtained by Curse Network), and Yuan had his own separate account.

I believe NCSoft did change their account rules. You don't need a KSSN to play (or make an account, forget which), but that's only for non-adult (18+) games. B&S falls under adult, so you'd still need a KSSN.

Jynx
07-04-2011, 06:14 AM
Yeah, I was looking into that, and I don't really feel like illegally obtaining a KSSN. So yeah...

LokiReborn
07-04-2011, 06:25 AM
A quick question, if I may, I dont know if this is "classified" info but, do you guys have enough data to implement the combat, or will it have to wait til August on the CBT2? Also, is there anyway us "normal" folk can do to help in the development of this game, maybe even in the slightest bit.

Hmm this is going to take a bit to answer. Okay so to begin nothing is 'classified' if I know the answer to a question I'll always tell you guys unless it's something like releasing the source and then I'd obviously tell you to screw but that's another story all together. Though on the note of classified information when I was working on the translations I did find out the sixth class is in fact 'Summoner' for anyone that is interested in trivia =X but ya moving along, in regards to data I was able to map out 90% + of all packets within the game though that's not say say I always understand what's going on. For example some of the packets are updating things back to the user and there are more then 100 different ways in which to do this, so while I know that some of them are things like HP, SP, X Postion, Y Postion, the Direction you're Facing etc. I haven't taken the time to figure them all out yet as I have only logged into the game once to see the layout. As for combat I'm sure that at least basic stuff will be added though whether you'd be able to make use of a lot of the content then the obvious answer is no because we haven't seen most of the skills used and aren't aware of how things are meant to interact and function. As for the community contributing to the project the biggest thing I personally need help with is a web designer for the site but that's not a top priority since what we got is at least somewhat functional regardless of how bad I fail at it. Um other stuff I'd guess is trying to support each with Tutorials and Screenshots so I don't need to take the time to do it, there are only really two of us working on this and I work every day most weeks and am putting in maybe 60 hours + a week into my job and then come home and still put in another 10 hours + into Blade & Soul stuff this week it was more like 65 hours at work and 15~20 hours in Blade & Soul and this isn't including my social life xD But ya getting back to the original question I'd say Web Dev, Users supporting community rather then GMs (or lack there of), any native Korean speakers I'd love some help on some of the translations, less *****ing from people because the more people do the less motivated I am to even work in this ^^; and um a very large stock pile of espresso beans to keep me going through it all?

DonJuan
07-04-2011, 06:29 AM
pls teach me how to translate the language to english

Jynx
07-04-2011, 07:05 AM
a very large stock pile of espresso beans to keep me going through it all?

DEAL! lol

Anyway, sorry to bother you about it, was just curious is all.

The best thing I can do there is support the community, I mean, I don't think Rosetta Stone can teach you within a month or less, although I always wanted to learn a foreign language. =P I'm going to try to use Rosetta Stone and see how well it teaches me. Again, if it's like any other asian language, it's very strict and straight forward.

On the side note, I am definitely rolling Summoner after Assassin. =D

Tension
07-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the update, I'll try and help people asking questions on the forum and stuff too, well atleast stuff i know, and I'll prob learn korean with my brother (GASP its Jynx)

bestbebop2011
07-04-2011, 07:39 AM
at long last i can play ^^ thx tension a bunch for your advice ^^ now i can sheee shome asshes

bestbebop2011
07-04-2011, 07:44 AM
is the server up cause after i cr8 a charac and entr the game it suddenly closes?

KratosDK
07-04-2011, 07:49 AM
That it is not...
Atomix Blade&Soul ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])
May the internet guide you... :)

Thank you very much sir.

bestbebop2011
07-04-2011, 08:44 AM
weeeee now the only problem is getting past quest number 5 after the book thing seems like the lazy town's men aren't working but thx a hell lot for it Atomix ^^

Tension
07-04-2011, 09:54 AM
weeeee now the only problem is getting past quest number 5 after the book thing seems like the lazy town's men aren't working but thx a hell lot for it Atomix ^^

1: It will always kick you off for some odd reason o_o;
2: They made this during CBT1 LOL im suprised we can log into the login server let alone get ingame, even THEN quests.

November
07-04-2011, 12:27 PM
I learned basic korean (just reading and writing stuff) in one night. I bet everyone could do that too. Though the language itself is......complicated. xD

For those interested in learning it, I suggest you use this site.

Click me! ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])

It's just the letters though. xD

Jynx
07-04-2011, 12:51 PM
I learned basic korean (just reading and writing stuff) in one night. I bet everyone could do that too. Though the language itself is......complicated. xD

Yeah, I got Rosetta Stone, and if I need someone to try conversations with, I got Tension, although I don't believe it's as simple as a program and and time. I'd think you'd need a mentor of some sort.

November
07-04-2011, 01:26 PM
^

I've been learning Japanese for 4 years and even now I couldn't remember most of the katakana.

Though I admit Hangul is much easier to learn.

I think you just need to put some effort into learning a language. English isn't my native language but I took some time into learning it and got somewhat fluent at it. I think that that's the same for other foreign languages too.

smaliorsha
07-04-2011, 01:48 PM
I can't make it work.. It doesn't do the korean update part, i don't know what else to do. I kept changing the shortcut target but still nothing happens. It's rl annoying. When i downloaded B&S i got an table with the korean letters.. Maybe that's the problem? I reinstalled B&S more than 3 times tho..

Tension
07-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I got Rosetta Stone, and if I need someone to try conversations with, I got Tension, although I don't believe it's as simple as a program and and time. I'd think you'd need a mentor of some sort.

:trollface:

Elendair
07-04-2011, 03:19 PM

I wanna learn as well :challenge:

vis7a
07-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Any of Devs. know where is Language keept? in one of UPK files ofc... but wich one?

OnyX
07-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Hmm this is going to take a bit to answer. Okay so to begin nothing is 'classified' if I know the answer to a question I'll always tell you guys unless it's something like releasing the source and then I'd obviously tell you to screw but that's another story all together. Though on the note of classified information when I was working on the translations I did find out the sixth class is in fact 'Summoner' for anyone that is interested in trivia =X but ya moving along, in regards to data I was able to map out 90% + of all packets within the game though that's not say say I always understand what's going on. For example some of the packets are updating things back to the user and there are more then 100 different ways in which to do this, so while I know that some of them are things like HP, SP, X Postion, Y Postion, the Direction you're Facing etc. I haven't taken the time to figure them all out yet as I have only logged into the game once to see the layout. As for combat I'm sure that at least basic stuff will be added though whether you'd be able to make use of a lot of the content then the obvious answer is no because we haven't seen most of the skills used and aren't aware of how things are meant to interact and function. As for the community contributing to the project the biggest thing I personally need help with is a web designer for the site but that's not a top priority since what we got is at least somewhat functional regardless of how bad I fail at it. Um other stuff I'd guess is trying to support each with Tutorials and Screenshots so I don't need to take the time to do it, there are only really two of us working on this and I work every day most weeks and am putting in maybe 60 hours + a week into my job and then come home and still put in another 10 hours + into Blade & Soul stuff this week it was more like 65 hours at work and 15~20 hours in Blade & Soul and this isn't including my social life xD But ya getting back to the original question I'd say Web Dev, Users supporting community rather then GMs (or lack there of), any native Korean speakers I'd love some help on some of the translations, less *****ing from people because the more people do the less motivated I am to even work in this ^^; and um a very large stock pile of espresso beans to keep me going through it all?

Before anyone even thinks of QQing (which I notice about 10 of the pages in this thread are) read the above, re-read it and then just to be sure you have gotten the point READ IT AGAIN

PPL are busting their balls to make this server, so whining about can't do X,Y,Z is kind of lame imo.

Sidenote::
Only thing I would ask for is a

server up // server down

notice on the BnS website

Have launched the game fine but sitting at login so I assume that the server is presently down

anyway, AWESOME work with a capital AWESOME!!! can't wait to see how this develops

Tension
07-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Any of Devs. know where is Language keept? in one of UPK files ofc... but wich one?

Seeing as they are working on a translation now, yes they do :p

LokiReborn
07-04-2011, 11:41 PM

Seeing as they are working on a translation now, yes they do :p

The text isn't in a upk file it's in a data file, though we are using a custom program to get at all the compressed data so again it's not something people can work on nor will I release it because it would allow people to edit things other then the text that could be used for exploits later on, however as I said if there is a native Korean speaker that would care to help with translations I'd take the help openly as some of the words don't have an exact translation into English and as I'm only starting to learn about Ba Gua as of a few hours ago I can't speak to most of the ideology behind the game either. Though I do intend to put a few more hours in today on the translations and if Atomix is around later today I might push it out as early later tonight so at least a little bit is translated.

benzodiazipine
07-05-2011, 02:46 AM
hi guys can anyone help me why i can't type my user/pass? my keyboard is functioning well and I had repaired and repatched the custom launcher but still i can't type

Tension
07-05-2011, 02:48 AM
hi guys can anyone help me why i can't type my user/pass? my keyboard is functioning well and I had repaired and repatched the custom launcher but still i can't type

Should have just posted this on support forum :p alot of people are having issues with that, I'm not sure why... did u do the patches on the korean client?

DirectX
07-05-2011, 02:48 AM
@lokireborn another milestone ^^ . . . thanks for your hard work . . . GL . . .

benzodiazipine
07-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Should have just posted this on support forum :p alot of people are having issues with that, I'm not sure why... did u do the patches on the korean client?

yes I did patched the korean client

laabellar
07-05-2011, 07:12 AM

got the same problem with this dude, can anyone give us a guide on how to solve this problem. its annoying that i cant play until now lol.

regards and thank in advance.:D

LokiReborn
07-05-2011, 08:31 AM
got the same problem with this dude, can anyone give us a guide on how to solve this problem. its annoying that i cant play until now lol.

regards and thank in advance.:D

The only thing I've heard about this is some people's antivirus software not playing nice with the game, the client has lots of packed code and it doesn't have GameGuard to protect it as a safe source anymore, trying adding the folder and/or Client.exe to it's exempt list

bestbebop2011
07-05-2011, 10:09 AM
try getting the asian files in language ^^

DonJuan
07-05-2011, 11:08 AM
is there update about quest 5?

November
07-05-2011, 01:06 PM
@DonJuan

Currently...there isn't.

@lokireborn

Goodluck! :D

jwar696
07-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Links to DL plzzz..TNX

DirectX
07-05-2011, 03:13 PM
@jwar693 [Only Registered Users Can See Links] here is the download links

jerome258
07-05-2011, 05:08 PM
can any one help me, when i start the game there's noting happen. I'm very sure that i follow all instruction on installing and updating the game.

xenic33
07-05-2011, 06:57 PM
after i typer my ID and pass nothing happens. is that normal because the server are down or somthing else?

mfg

luck13
07-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Can anyone help me when i try to update it gives this error
Error Code: 69 (FileGroupApplicationErrorRollbackSucceeded):

Errors occurred while applying the patch,

but the patch was successfully rolled back.

The patch application errors are as follows:

Error Code: 65 (XdeltaNotFound):

Could not find XDelta. The patcher needs to be repaired.

zz2
07-05-2011, 07:12 PM
i dont get the 1) C step.
where should i add those code???

xenic33
07-05-2011, 08:21 PM
do you have this? C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher

than make a shortcut and put this
C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher\PlayNCLauncher.exe /GameID:"PlayNCLauncher" /StartGameID:"BNS" /CompanyID:"" /SessKey:"" /UserNick:"" /LUpdateAddr:"up3svr.plaync.co.kr" /FileUpdateAddr:"static.plaync.co.kr/common/UniUpdate" /ServiceFolder:"BNS" at target or destination. i dont know. i have german windows

if you dont have this C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher

reinstall

@luck13:
looks like you start the (atomix)ncsoft launcher without updated the game befor.
read the first post here again

luck13
07-05-2011, 08:31 PM
i solved the problem now but i wanted to ask if server down right now

xenic33
07-05-2011, 08:40 PM
yeah me too

Kazuyaikun
07-05-2011, 10:26 PM
[Only Registered Users Can See Links] ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])

NC log: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

I wasn't sure if the servers were really down, so i did a recheck with the korean blade and soul Nc launcher shortcut.

I was done, and after that, tried to delete the folder, unrar it again for the ncsoft custom launcher, it was already updated and i ran it to play And i got this message: Access denied.

Are my files messed up?

LokiReborn
07-05-2011, 11:40 PM
[Only Registered Users Can See Links] ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])

NC log: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

I wasn't sure if the servers were really down, so i did a recheck with the korean blade and soul Nc launcher shortcut.

I was done, and after that, tried to delete the folder, unrar it again for the ncsoft custom launcher, it was already updated and i ran it to play And i got this message: Access denied.

Are my files messed up?

Hmm can you double check that english is still selected as the primary language and that the region is united states?

Kazuyaikun
07-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Hmm can you double check that english is still selected as the primary language and that the region is united states?

Yes Its set to North american, and the langauge is english.

This happened only today, It wasn't like this yesterday.

wahsa
07-06-2011, 12:05 AM
where to download custom launcher?

Kazuyaikun
07-06-2011, 12:05 AM
I did a reinstall too, And it was still the same, Does it have to do with the PlayNC folder?

Edit: I dont like Editting though ;>

However about that, I did set it to europe one time, that was before i deleted the old Nc custom launcher, and that didnt work.

And the Game.xml file keeps on getting updated, would that be a problem too?

Also when i try unrar the files on the Blade and soul directory folder It also say's it denied, What is this?

Jynx
07-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I did a reinstall too, And it was still the same, Does it have to do with the PlayNC folder?

However about that, I did set it to europe one time, that was before i deleted the old Nc custom launcher, and that didnt work.

Also when i try unrar the files on the Blade and soul directory folder It also say's it denied, What is this?
You have a perfectly functional EDIT button, no need to triple post, if someone hasn't replied.
[Only Registered Users Can See Links]

bndXD
07-06-2011, 03:38 AM
aw the 12 and 22 i cannot download it nothing happen if i click it !! help me please.

Andmaiden92
07-06-2011, 03:59 AM
aw the 12 and 22 i cannot download it nothing happen if i click it !! help me please.

Download the client by torrent..trust me it's faster, safer and simple :P

Jynx
07-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Download the client by torrent..trust me it's faster, safer and simple :P

It's more safe? Lol You're getting it from the same people, so i wouldnt exactly say theres any harm. :P

DirectX
07-06-2011, 04:02 AM

have you clear your cache or cookies of your browser ,coz some already downloaded all parts w/o a problem . . .

Andmaiden92
07-06-2011, 04:04 AM
It's more safe? Lol You're getting it from the same people, so i wouldnt exactly say theres any harm. :P

XD was joking with that safer. Sounds like herm... O.o a commercial spot? xD

Jynx
07-06-2011, 04:05 AM
have you clear your cache or cookies of your browser ,coz some already downloaded all parts w/o a problem . . .
I dont know, it doesn't seem saw or listened to your post...

XD was joking with that safer. Sounds like herm... O.o a commercial spot? xD

I see :P lol

DirectX
07-06-2011, 04:08 AM
anything that you've downloaded there is a chance to get viruses on your computers. . . there is no safer at all when you are using WINDOWS . . rather than MAC's

Andmaiden92
07-06-2011, 04:13 AM
anything that you've downloaded there is a chance to get viruses on your computers. . . there is no safer at all when you are using WINDOWS . . rather than MAC's

o___o I was joking anyway. How atomix could put anyway on download section something like that XD and how a person could even think about that?? XD

there is no safer at all when you are using WINDOWS . . rather than MAC's

Totally agree with the Mac's part :P (talking in general)

Jynx
07-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Eww... Mac :P Don't waste your money! lol jk

Kazuyaikun
07-06-2011, 04:51 AM

Hi, Can you give me a copy of your PlayNC that includes the launcher to update the client after it is installed.

I cant seem to get that installed whenever i reinstall it.

Jynx
07-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Here ([Only Registered Users Can See Links]) is my Official PlayNC Launcher, it has the shortcut inside, but it is placed under the place where my directory was, so just make a new one. And be sure to add the target

/GameID:"PlayNCLauncher" /StartGameID:"BNS" /CompanyID:"" /SessKey:"" /UserNick:"" /LUpdateAddr:"up3svr.plaync.co.kr" /FileUpdateAddr:"static.plaync.co.kr/common/UniUpdate" /ServiceFolder:"BNS"
at the end of the shortcut target.

itsmegenoh
07-06-2011, 05:49 AM
guys pls post wen server is up thankz..

bestbebop2011
07-06-2011, 07:19 AM
still down

bndXD
07-06-2011, 07:29 AM
the other files is good but 12 and 22 ...

bestbebop2011
07-06-2011, 07:36 AM
why don't you guys just use torrent for dl works for me :)

wahsa
07-06-2011, 08:02 AM
where to download custom launcher -.-

Victoria
07-06-2011, 08:05 AM
where to download custom launcher -.-

here:

or just go to: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

Edit: File 12 & 22 work without problems now...

muramasa_
07-06-2011, 08:11 AM
guys pls post wen server is up thankz..

Atomix or other Staff of B&S will surely post it when the server goes live again..so have more PATIENCE.. maybe they are up for something..;)

bndXD
07-06-2011, 09:34 AM
hi i got the launcher and ned to install all the 25 files?.

bestbebop2011
07-06-2011, 09:39 AM
yes they are probably patching quest 5 now who knows ^^ atomix is fast really fast XD

Kazuyaikun
07-06-2011, 09:47 AM

Edit: I dont like Editting though ;>

Alright, I have fixed it more easily with the help of system restoration, and Jynx's PlayNC copy

Jynx
07-06-2011, 11:08 AM
yes they are probably patching quest 5 now who knows ^^ atomix is fast really fast XD
They will most likely be working on it, after the translations are complete. You got to be patient though, because there is only about 1-2 people working on this, and they are juggling it around with their jobs and their lives.

hi i got the launcher and ned to install all the 25 files?.
I used the torrent, and that's what i strongly suggested for you to use, because it would have probably avoided you're problem with the files 12/22. Anyway, back to the point, from what I think, you extract all of them into a single folder and install it via the setup.

Atomix or other Staff of B&S will surely post it when the server goes live again..so have more PATIENCE.. maybe they are up for something..;)
As you saw in Loki's Translation Page, they are, or atleast Loki, primarily focusing on translating the client, but who knows, maybe they will surprise us, but i wouldn't count on it since there isn't a large amount of staff working on this, I cant imagine how long it must take with only 2.

Alright, I have fixed it more easily with the help of system restoration, and Jynx's PlayNC copy
Glad to help! :)

bndXD
07-06-2011, 12:10 PM
but only ic in mediafire no torrent download client

bndXD
07-06-2011, 12:41 PM
thnx for ur suggest for torrent but i think no ned already because only two files i ned to finish waiste if i reinstall again

itsmegenoh
07-06-2011, 12:56 PM
the instruction is Very clear...^_________^..darn nubz ^__^

DirectX
07-06-2011, 01:06 PM
thnx for ur suggest for torrent but i think no ned already because only two files i ned to finish waiste if i reinstall again

what's the problem on 12 and 22 part? ? ? can u post a screenshot coz some that i know here don't have a problem on downloading it . . what is ur DOWNLOADER? ? ? & BROWSER?

Jynx
07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
what's the problem on 12 and 22 part? ? ? can u post a screenshot coz some that i know here don't have a problem on downloading it . . what is ur DOWNLOADER? ? ? & BROWSER?

Agreed, maybe some visual perspective might give us a good idea of what problem you're having.

Elendair
07-06-2011, 01:57 PM
or at least the error message you are getting =,=

bndXD
07-06-2011, 05:01 PM
lucky 1 i already finish all 25 files now i extract right?

bndXD
07-06-2011, 05:03 PM
i honestly i dont know what i do really i dont know how to extract haha.XD

bndXD
07-06-2011, 05:05 PM
what is via stup again? if nothing happen i think i ned to install in torrent XD

Victoria
07-06-2011, 05:50 PM
u need to download Winrar... to extract it.,..
& just follow the guide.
shouldnt be hard

PS: i wouldnt triple post xD just edit ur last post if u want to write something new.

bndXD
07-06-2011, 08:21 PM
i have already winrar

mellor08
07-06-2011, 08:35 PM
pls tell me: where enter code?

maneta
07-06-2011, 09:58 PM
I got an error or something installing the 000009347.upk

Can someone help me?

LokiReborn
07-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I got an error or something installing the 000009347.upk

Can someone help me?

Um can you post the error and did you check you didn't run out of disk space installing?

maneta
07-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Um can you post the error and did you check you didn't run out of disk space installing?

I downloaded the game via torrent, ive put it on my pen,

Im running the installer from the pen.

I still got 23.9gb free on the hard drive.

Ive disable antivirus and the error i got its this one:

LokiReborn
07-06-2011, 11:01 PM
I downloaded the game via torrent, ive put it on my pen,

Im running the installer from the pen.

I still got 23.9gb free on the hard drive.

Ive disable antivirus and the error i got its this one:

hmm without being able to see the korean text i can't tell you what the error is from that picture obviously, the only thing i can suggest is run an integrity check on the torrent download, try pulling the files off the thumb drive incase there is an issue with the read / write times, and try copying the files to the drive again incase it hit a bad block or the likes.

YohkoSama
07-06-2011, 11:08 PM
I saw something about a AtomixNCLauncher in this thread. If i need that to install Blade and Soul where is it?? Can someone please give me the link for it. T_T pretty plz

Seraphy
07-06-2011, 11:14 PM
I saw something about a AtomixNCLauncher in this thread. If i need that to install Blade and Soul where is it?? Can someone please give me the link for it. T_T pretty plz

The custom launcher doesn't install the game. You have to install it yourself first and update it, then use the custom launcher.

Mediafire Download: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]
Torrent Download: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]
Custom Launcher: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

maneta
07-06-2011, 11:42 PM
hmm without being able to see the korean text i can't tell you what the error is from that picture obviously, the only thing i can suggest is run an integrity check on the torrent download, try pulling the files off the thumb drive incase there is an issue with the read / write times, and try copying the files to the drive again incase it hit a bad block or the likes.

Ok it worked. I copyed it to my desktop and ive installed it.

Now. how can i update it before i install the launcher? Cause each time i press the icon it opens me a html page.

LokiReborn
07-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Ok it worked. I copyed it to my desktop and ive installed it.

Now. how can i update it before i install the launcher? Cause each time i press the icon it opens me a html page.

Follow the instructions here ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])

anakys
07-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Help?

<script src='[Only Registered Users Can See Links]' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[Only Registered Users Can See Links] ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])</noscript>

Victoria
07-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Help?

Lol... help with what? u need to tell us where u need help xD

xenic33
07-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Help?

do you read the first post? do you updated the game with the original launcher? i think no.

mfg

cyrilken23
07-07-2011, 12:19 AM

can someone tell me what error is this during the update?
plsss!!

LokiReborn
07-07-2011, 01:11 AM

can someone tell me what error is this during the update?
plsss!!

i couldn't translate the whole thing since the font was so small and I couldn't read all the characters but more or less it says to try again, in this case I'd use the file check blue key to try to repair whatever failed.

jerome258
07-07-2011, 01:13 AM
hey guys, im stuck in log in part. . when i log in it loads for ever. can any one help me with this problem.

maneta
07-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Ok ive installed everything. tks so some help in the forum things went smoothly.

And when im on the log in part, i cant write anything.

I can select the menus, options etc. but cant put my details. so when i press the log in button i got error and dc.

Some solution?

cyrilken23
07-07-2011, 01:34 AM
i couldn't translate the whole thing since the font was so small and I couldn't read all the characters but more or less it says to try again, in this case I'd use the file check blue key to try to repair whatever failed.

aw.... i already use the blue button..... but still same problem.... i reinstall BNS 5 times already....

DirectX
07-07-2011, 02:16 AM
aw.... i already use the blue button..... but still same problem.... i reinstall BNS 5 times already....

that's the problem when you are getting disconnected when patching updates . . .

Andmaiden92
07-07-2011, 02:21 AM
hey guys, im stuck in log in part. . when i log in it loads for ever. can any one help me with this problem.

cuz the server is down :)

cyrilken23
07-07-2011, 02:32 AM
that's the problem when you are getting disconnected when patching updates . . .

so... What possible fix i can do to this matter?

DirectX
07-07-2011, 02:48 AM
. . . . what is your connection speed ? ?

jerome258
07-07-2011, 02:57 AM
cuz the server is down :)

oh thnx for the info. lol :D

naiem
07-07-2011, 04:58 AM
i cant log in?why....

adonno
07-07-2011, 05:00 AM
server is down sir

Victoria
07-07-2011, 05:39 AM
Guys.... Pls READ the forum b4 u post... or use in the best way even the SEARCH button for one time xD

Jynx
07-07-2011, 05:41 AM
Guys.... Pls READ the forum b4 u post... or use in the best way even the SEARCH button for one time xD

Yeah, you can only dream people would actually use the search button. v_v

bestbebop2011
07-07-2011, 06:26 AM
the servers still down ^^

Elendair
07-07-2011, 06:39 AM
wew XD what is that

What is that? :confused:

bndXD
07-07-2011, 07:13 AM
sorry i dont know how to post the picture XD. thats wrong hey u elendair add me in facebook ur from phillipines to chat easy XD

garo21
07-07-2011, 08:07 AM
hi everyone, sorry I'm new to this information and install all blade and soul as well as suggest in the forum, but wanted to know if the server blade and soul atomix this on? I have registered my account and I became the place to enter the game only is reading to open my account xD plis someone let me know what q is not, they are GRATEFUL = D

maneta
07-07-2011, 08:31 AM
hi everyone, sorry I'm new to this information and install all blade and soul as well as suggest in the forum, but wanted to know if the server blade and soul atomix this on? I have registered my account and I became the place to enter the game only is reading to open my account xD plis someone let me know what q is not, they are GRATEFUL = D

I know ure not English but, did u use google translator?

As i could understand u ask of the server is online right? Apparently it is not.

Since 2 days its been down. ( As far as i could read posts about it.) Hope i helped with your question.

vitorpg
07-07-2011, 10:31 AM
i want to know if anyone have any news about that?
i want to play it i'm so nervous =D...
if any have anything to tell plz say it...
and another thing it was online normaly or only for ETA...
have 33 pages back i read some of them not all, and don't find any thing, only questions and more questions!

adonno
07-07-2011, 10:37 AM
i want to know if anyone have any news about that?
i want to play it i'm so nervous =D...
if any have anything to tell plz say it...
and another thing it was online normaly or only for ETA...
have 33 pages back i read some of them not all, and don't find any thing, only questions and more questions!

staff doesnt have an ETA yet just wait

vitorpg
07-07-2011, 10:49 AM
staff doesnt have an ETA yet just wait

k man thx...
another question everybody will be able to participle or only those 100 that Atomix told?
and why that guy said that the server are offline only 2 days? it was openned before?
thx for answering my questions!

bndXD
07-07-2011, 10:59 AM
reinstall again .. use torrent XD..

naiem
07-07-2011, 11:52 AM
can anyone tell when will server on9 again?

adonno
07-07-2011, 12:18 PM
k man thx...
another question everybody will be able to participle or only those 100 that Atomix told?
and why that guy said that the server are offline only 2 days? it was openned before?
yes, the server was open before but its pure korean so you cant understand it unless u know how to read korean plus you can only 1st-4th quest

can anyone tell when will server on9 again?

as ive said we dont know when will the server will be up

muramasa_
07-07-2011, 12:18 PM
k man thx...

Yeah the server was opened last July 3 and went offline 2 days ago.. You can walk, run, glide and do 4 quest only. Exploring the instance map is the only thing I think you can do because lots of features doesn't implemented yet.
Btw, here are some screenshots and videos that some take during the server was online.

maneta
07-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah the server was opened last July 3 and went offline 2 days ago.. You can walk, run, glide and do 4 quest only. Exploring the instance map is the only thing I think you can do because lots of features doesn't implemented yet.
Btw, here are some screenshots and videos that some take during the server was online.

Great footage.

mellor08
07-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Error Code: 69 (FileGroupApplicationErrorRollbackSucceeded):

Errors occurred while applying the patch,

but the patch was successfully rolled back.

The patch application errors are as follows:

Error Code: 62 (UnrecoverableCorruptedTargetFileError):

A file is not in the expected state, and it cannot be repaired: bin\Client.exe

This is most likely caused by previous errors in the patching process.

:S pls help!!!

maneta
07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
That happened to me. close the atomix ncsoft launcher. Open the Plaync launcher and check if u downloaded everything by pressing: the blue button and then the left option on the window that will appear.

mellor08
07-07-2011, 04:28 PM
I can't enter game :S load load load load load... can't enter pls help!

Fentanyl
07-07-2011, 04:33 PM
^ Server's down. Read a little before posting please!

steel
07-07-2011, 04:56 PM
@up: he cant run client prolly (stucked at splash screen same like me)

answer for this problem is:

your pc wont handle this game.

vitorpg
07-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Yeah i know how it is...
Was the same step on the beggin of Aion...
but i want to see the game grafics and etc...
My brother know korean language I think he can help me by the way... :trollface:

Bu that is not the case =D, I want to play like play in Aion help adms know what is bugged, what is fixed, and etc...!

and thx for answering me!!

Andmaiden92
07-08-2011, 01:27 AM
My brother know korean language I think he can help me by the way... :trollface:

Helping the server to translate the client ( what they are doing in this moment, that's why they are offline ) will be better :o. They are just in 2 at the moment. Can he help them with that? :o

vitorpg
07-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Helping the server to translate the client ( what they are doing in this moment, that's why they are offline ) will be better :o. They are just in 2 at the moment. Can he help them with that? :o

I'll ask him to help them... he is on his job now... when he back i tell it to him!

Andmaiden92
07-08-2011, 03:37 AM
I'll ask him to help them... he is on his job now... when he back i tell it to him!

Great :D Let them know about this (of course if he can). You should pm "lokireborn ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])" when you'll know ;)

S8Sweet
07-08-2011, 08:30 AM
If the launcher isnt available yet, what is in download page of bns.atomixro.com ? Isnt that a launcher? What the heck is that?

Fentanyl
07-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Hrm you can download the launcher and use it, but right now server is down.

vitorpg
07-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Great :D Let them know about this (of course if he can). You should pm "lokireborn ([Only Registered Users Can See Links])" when you'll know ;)

My Bother told that he can help but he is only in the 2nd year of Korean language classes, and with that he doesn't know a lot of the language... but he can help how he could!

Andmaiden92
07-08-2011, 03:21 PM
My Bother told that he can help but he is only in the 2nd year of Korean language classes, and with that he doesn't know a lot of the language... but he can help how he could!

Great news!!!! Well I guess that the only thing that they will need is a basic Korean, so not really something complicated such as long phrases. I don't think that they are planning to translate quests... it will be just lost work next when the EU/NA (english) client will came out. You should PM lokireborn ([Only Registered Users Can See Links]) as soon as possible with this news.

omerdn1
07-08-2011, 03:46 PM
why can't I see REAL people in the game?
im alone

Seraphy
07-08-2011, 03:57 PM
why can't I see REAL people in the game?
im alone

The area you start off at is an instanced tutorial island.

omerdn1
07-08-2011, 04:00 PM
The area you start off at is an instanced tutorial island.
And how can I go to the are that everybody in?
the 5 quest has bugs

Seraphy
07-08-2011, 04:01 PM
And how can I go to the are that everybody in?
the 5 quest has bugs

At the moment, no one can go past quest 5.

sbg711
07-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Sorry if I'll seem annoying or anything, but could anyone instruct me on this?

I tried running the PlayNC launcher as mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread, but this is what I get with it:

Seraphy
07-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Did you happen to patch the client via the official Korean PlayNC launcher first? Because the picture you posted is the custom launcher, not the PlayNC launcher.

Also: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

sbg711
07-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Did you happen to patch the client via the official Korean PlayNC launcher first? Because the picture you posted is the custom launcher, not the PlayNC launcher.

Also: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

I'll try to reinstall and patch, since as I already mentioned I can't run the PlayNC launcher now

omerdn1
07-08-2011, 04:09 PM
At the moment, no one can go past quest 5.
ok TY very much

Seraphy
07-08-2011, 04:15 PM
I'll try to reinstall and patch, since as I already mentioned I can't run the PlayNC launcher now

If that's the case, did you make a shortcut of the original launcher and add to the target line of it?

1A-C.

juanpablom
07-08-2011, 05:02 PM
the game is working? :D if i register in the webpage can i play? :D

omerdn1
07-08-2011, 05:04 PM
the game is working? :D if i register in the webpage can i play? :D
You can
but the server is offline for now

juanpablom
07-08-2011, 05:06 PM
You can

nice! ty , i will download the game so XD

sbg711
07-08-2011, 05:36 PM
If that's the case, did you make a shortcut of the original launcher and add to the target line of it?

1A-C.

It works!

rioxrenato
07-08-2011, 05:47 PM
awww i wanna play :(

vitorpg
07-08-2011, 06:21 PM
it is working?
mine still login page down =D!!!

Cied
07-08-2011, 07:13 PM
You can

:trollface:

BlackLIght
07-08-2011, 07:38 PM
when it will be back online?

idisrat
07-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Where is the PlayNC Launcher folder located? after I installed the game i have only the PlayNC folder at Program Files X86 and no PlayNC Launcher folder anywhere

sbg711
07-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Where is the PlayNC Launcher folder located? after I installed the game i have only the PlayNC folder at Program Files X86 and no PlayNC Launcher folder anywhere

idi srat

It should be located in your system drive

C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher

idisrat
07-08-2011, 08:12 PM
its not there and if i copy this "C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher" to the bar at the top of my computer it says that this folder does not exist and i tried to reinstall the game

sbg711
07-08-2011, 08:16 PM
its not there and if i copy this "C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher" to the bar at the top of my computer it says that this folder does not exist and i tried to reinstall the game

Did you try using the search function? Did you somehow magically skip the launcher install that comes along with the game package?

idisrat
07-08-2011, 08:21 PM
I did used the search function and it didn't find it and i meant the launcher where you have to update the game first not the one that is by DirectX

Fentanyl
07-08-2011, 08:27 PM
I did used the search function and it didn't find it and i meant the launcher where you have to update the game first not the one that is by DirectX

Did you change the place where it would be installed?

idisrat
07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I changed the installation path to C:\ and second time at C:\Program files but the PlayNC launcher folder didn't appear at program files or C

idisrat
07-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Can someone maybe upload that folder so i can download it?

sumfool
07-08-2011, 09:18 PM
i cant make the launcher work , i make the short cut for ncsoft launcher and try 2 add the lines of code to it( in properties/target) and it says path incorrect , can any player who has alrdy configured there launcher post it for me 2 download plz , thanks :)

sumfool
07-08-2011, 09:21 PM
and mine installed on E:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher
so for those with multi hard disk try checking all ur hard drives for it
also its not in program files so dont bother looking there for ncsoft launcher , just check on c or d or e or what ever drives ur pc has =)

idisrat
07-08-2011, 09:41 PM
i'll try to do system restore cuz once you delete the game and reinstall it the PlayNc launcher folder disappears and won't come back i read something in the support forum someone had it too

BoxCat
07-08-2011, 10:21 PM
i cant make the launcher work , i make the short cut for ncsoft launcher and try 2 add the lines of code to it( in properties/target) and it says path incorrect , can any player who has alrdy configured there launcher post it for me 2 download plz , thanks :)

i actually know ur problem, and that should be also mentioned in tutorial >.<
u see...

it must look like this:
C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher\PlayNCLauncher.exe /GameID:"PlayNCLauncher" /StartGameID:"BNS" /CompanyID:"" /SessKey:"" /UserNick:"" /LUpdateAddr:"up3svr.plaync.co.kr" /FileUpdateAddr:"static.plaync.co.kr/common/UniUpdate" /ServiceFolder:"BNS"

not like this:
C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher\PlayNCLauncher.exe/GameID:"PlayNCLauncher" /StartGameID:"BNS" /CompanyID:"" /SessKey:"" /UserNick:"" /LUpdateAddr:"up3svr.plaync.co.kr" /FileUpdateAddr:"static.plaync.co.kr/common/UniUpdate" /ServiceFolder:"BNS"

Beware of the missing space after "PlayNCLauncher.exe"
hope this helps :)

idisrat
07-08-2011, 10:46 PM
ok the system restore helped me i got the folder back now im updating the game... but is the updating realy that SLOW?

BoxCat
07-08-2011, 10:49 PM
i'll try to do system restore cuz once you delete the game and reinstall it the PlayNc launcher folder disappears and won't come back i read something in the support forum someone had it too

Yes, do that, i kinda get it, logically, there must be entry in windows registry something like "play NC already installed", so the game installer skips this option and does not even trys to install it. System Restore should do the trick.

It works!

*YOUNK!*
Damn this Haruhi/K-On mix is sweet *saves picture as* :p

BoxCat
07-08-2011, 10:51 PM
ok the system restore helped me i got the folder back now im updating the game... but is the updating realy that SLOW?

yup.. took me about hour or two

Seraphy
07-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Yes, do that, i kinda get it, logically, there must be entry in windows registry something like "play NC already installed", so the game installer skips this option and does not even trys to install it. System Restore should do the trick.

*YOUNK!*
Damn this Haruhi/K-On mix is sweet *saves picture as* :p[/COLOR]

Haruhi/K-ON mix? The .gif is from The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya I believe.

sbg711
07-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Haruhi/K-ON mix? The .gif is from The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya I believe.

bingo
know your animu

abnercs
07-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Hey, can anyone help me?
I'm stuck in the log in screen, loads and loads and do not logs in D:
What it could be?

November
07-09-2011, 03:57 AM
@abnercs

It could help to search the forums, really.

When you login and it loads for a long time, it means that the server is down.

Mao
07-09-2011, 03:57 AM
You can't log in right now, servers are down. o:

abnercs
07-09-2011, 04:28 AM
LOL, i'm sorry :X
i was told by Kim Jose that the server was on D: But i saw the message a few hours later, so the server must been shut down.
Anyway, ty by the help.

kimuchi
07-09-2011, 04:44 AM
LOL, i'm sorry :X
i was told by Kim Jose that the server was on D: But i saw the message a few hours later, so the server must been shut down.
Anyway, ty by the help.

:p

i'm sorry, that's 12hrs ago since i posted that on fb.. but its true that the server is up and down again after 10mins.

abnercs
07-09-2011, 04:52 AM
:p

i'm sorry, that's 12hrs ago since i posted that on fb.. but its true that the server is up and down again after 10mins.

haha, no probs xD

LokiReborn
07-09-2011, 05:06 AM
Ya that tends to be the case, as I said in my translation progress thread it's not a server stability issue that's causing the crash it's a bug that character name duplication isn't being handled and is bringing down the server, so anytime someone tries to create a character with a common name the server is going down

weqwew
07-09-2011, 05:59 AM
excuse me, i got this error when installing setup.exe
i have installed directX, .NET framework, vcredist, etc, etc. but nothing's changed.

thanks in advance.

Ankiller
07-09-2011, 08:12 AM
The server this off?

bndXD
07-09-2011, 08:29 AM

that help pls

kimuchi
07-09-2011, 09:27 AM
The server this off?

yup ;)

that help pls

repair the korean playnclauncher

bndXD
07-09-2011, 10:56 AM
ill try thnx

bndXD
07-09-2011, 11:06 AM
i reinstall again hard to follow via mediafire i try in torrent.

weqwew
07-09-2011, 12:03 PM
why can't i install the main client..??

adonno
07-09-2011, 12:46 PM
i reinstall again hard to follow via mediafire i try in torrent.

why reinstall again? it seems ur problem is the properties

why can't i install the main client..??

any other info sir? check here [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

weqwew
07-09-2011, 01:09 PM
any other info sir? check here [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

i've done with playNC launcher, but when the client installation begins, a dialog box popped up. it says "the system cannot find the file specified". any suggestion? thx before.

BoxCat
07-09-2011, 01:52 PM
i've done with playNC launcher, but when the client installation begins, a dialog box popped up. it says "the system cannot find the file specified". any suggestion? thx before.

again :( missunderstanding with the tutorials. see in forums for the installation guide about how to spot the atomix launcher to the client.exe.

adonno
07-09-2011, 01:53 PM

follow the instruction

cantontuta
07-09-2011, 02:19 PM
try to read the instruction before doing anything :)

darkcloud
07-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi I'm new here, I have a question is the installer via torrent working? When I installed it I don't have any playncsoft folder in my drive C. Can someone help me. I'm now downloading the files in media fire.

Leonard
07-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Question: When I'm updating the Atomix launcher (I did everything right) is it supposed to be slow... and not move at all? xD

idisrat
07-09-2011, 04:36 PM
it took me 1 night to update..

darkcloud
07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Q: whats wrong with my installation? I cant find the plaync folder with the plaync application.

Seraphy
07-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Question: When I'm updating the Atomix launcher (I did everything right) is it supposed to be slow... and not move at all? xD

It'll probably depend on your internet speed. It's not a big update as far as I know.

Q: whats wrong with my installation? I cant find the plaync folder with the plaync application.

triedge22
07-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Leonard,did u press the button for update?Cuse it wont start automatically,other than that it was fairly quick for me since i have a decent net,took me an hour max,cant tell for sure cuse i've been whatchin a movie while updating ;D

Leonard
07-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Leonard,did u press the button for update?Cuse it wont start automatically,other than that it was fairly quick for me since i have a decent net,took me an hour max,cant tell for sure cuse i've been whatchin a movie while updating ;D

Yea, I have. It's this:

But it's stayed there for 15 minutes now xD

sumfool
07-09-2011, 05:04 PM
the launcher works great now and launches the game but once in game , i try to login and it just hangs on logging in for 10 + minutes , but doesent login
any idea what im doing wrong plz anyone?
or is the server not online yet ?

kimuchi
07-09-2011, 05:17 PM
the launcher works great now and launches the game but once in game , i try to login and it just hangs on logging in for 10 + minutes , but doesent login
any idea what im doing wrong plz anyone?
or is the server not online yet ?

you did it! :D but the server is down ;)

triedge22
07-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Maybe its not connecting to the place from where it shoudl dl the update,other than that i have no idea since im not rly computer friendly ;D

LokiReborn
07-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Yea, I have. It's this:

But it's stayed there for 15 minutes now xD

That's um damn weird, I'd try closing and reopening your downloader and if that doesn't work send me your log file as I've never seen anyone have issues connecting.

Leonard
07-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I've had this as well before that updater appeared:

EDIT: log file? elaborate, for I am not too savvy with such things.

LokiReborn
07-09-2011, 06:30 PM
I've had this as well before that updater appeared:

EDIT: log file? elaborate, for I am not too savvy with such things.

Inside the custom launcher folder there is a file called NCApplicationLog.log if you want to post that so i can see what's going on. Also I do have the morning off and have msn + skype I'd be happy to help you on either

Leonard
07-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Inside the custom launcher folder there is a file called NCApplicationLog.log if you want to post that so i can see what's going on. Also I do have the morning off and have msn + skype I'd be happy to help you on either

Here it is

2011-07-09 12:09:58.3062 : 1 : Info : Rolling the log files...
2011-07-09 12:09:58.3902 : 1 : Info : Starting:
C:\Users\Marcia\Downloads\Atomix Blade and Soul Launcher\_Launcher.exeC:\Users\Marcia\Downloads\At omix Blade and Soul Launcher\NCLauncher.exe /LaunchGame=BnS
Full assembly name: _Launcher, Version=1.5.26.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
2011-07-09 12:09:58.3922 : 1 : Info : Windows version: 6.1.7601.65536 (Vista)
2011-07-09 12:09:58.3922 : 1 : Info : Starting _Launcher...
2011-07-09 12:09:58.3962 : 1 : Info : --- Parsing Command Line ---
2011-07-09 12:09:58.4422 : 1 : Info : --- Command Line Parsed---
2011-07-09 12:09:58.4422 : 1 : Info : --- Setting Up Application Data ---
2011-07-09 12:09:58.4482 : 1 : Info : --- Initializing Launcher App ---
2011-07-09 12:09:58.4482 : 1 : Info : --- Creating User Mutex ---
2011-07-09 12:09:58.4692 : 1 : Info : --- Setting up IPC Channel ---
2011-07-09 12:09:58.4702 : 1 : Info : --- Still Running and not allowing mulitiple copies ---
2011-07-09 12:09:59.7113 : 1 : Error :

Summary For :
======================================
--> MachineName: SMITH
--> TimeStamp: 7/9/2011 4:09:59 PM
--> FullName: NC.Logging, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
--> AppDomainName: StubDomain
--> WindowsIdentity: SMITH\Marcia

Exception Information Details:
Exception Type: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
NativeErrorCode: 5
ErrorCode: -2147467259
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite: System.Object MarshaledInvoke(System.Windows.Forms.Control, System.Delegate, System.Object[], Boolean)
HelpLink: NULL
Source: System.Windows.Forms

StackTrace Information Details:

Server stack trace:
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Contr ol caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
at NC.Launcher.SingleInstanceLauncherApp.HandleNextIn stance(CommandLine commandLine)
at NC.Launcher.SingleInstanceApplication.ServiceReque stAgent.HandleNextInstance(CommandLine commandLine)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink ._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at NC.Launcher.SingleInstanceApplication.ServiceReque stAgent.HandleNextInstance(CommandLine commandLine)
at NC.Launcher.SingleInstanceApplication.Run(CommandL ine commandLine, String mutexName)
at NC.Launcher.Program.Main(String[] args)

2011-07-09 12:10:03.5775 : 1 : Info : Exiting with code: 1
2011-07-09 12:22:38.7527 : 1 : Info : Patcher: BeginOp: Checking for updates. : () : 0%
2011-07-09 12:22:38.8567 : 1 : Info : Patcher: BeginOp: Getting Current Version : () : 0%
2011-07-09 12:22:38.9247 : 1 : Info : BasicDownloader: Downloading 1 files for a total of : bytes.
2011-07-09 12:22:38.9247 : 1 : Info : BasicDownloader: Downloading from "[Only Registered Users Can See Links]" to "C:\Users\Marcia\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp5D59.tmp".
2011-07-09 12:22:40.3388 : 1 : Info : BasicDownloader: Response Host "bnspatch.atomixro.com" IP 0 = 91.121.142.196
2011-07-09 12:22:40.4848 : 1 : Info : BasicDownloader: Download of "[Only Registered Users Can See Links]" completed successfully.
2011-07-09 12:22:40.4918 : 1 : Info : FileVerifier: Verifying: 'C:\Users\Marcia\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp5D59.tmp' Expected Hash = '' Expected Length = -1
2011-07-09 12:22:40.4918 : 1 : Info : FileVerifier: PASS: File exists, and there is no hash or length to test against.
2011-07-09 12:22:40.4918 : 1 : Info : Patcher: EndOp: Getting Current Version : () : 0%
2011-07-09 12:22:41.3298 : 1 : Info : Patcher: BeginOp: : () : 0%
2011-07-09 12:22:41.3298 : 1 : Info : Patcher: EndOp: : () : 20%
2011-07-09 12:22:41.3308 : 1 : Info : Patcher: EndOp: Checking for updates. : () : 0%

kakibamatat
07-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Hello, it took me like 5 hours to do everything as it should be, i got stuck at the part " Browse the client.exe with the custom launcher " cuz it didnt detect Client.exe.X-D-E-L-T-A, only aftery I deleted XDELTA - i could browse it. So, i opened the custom launcher, it appeared now as installed, done the update, and this is what shows up, for like 0,1s :
I've repaired it like 5 times, updated it fully, etc etc, i've done everything!
It's so annoying, please help me :I

LokiReborn
07-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Hello, it took me like 5 hours to do everything as it should be, i got stuck at the part " Browse the client.exe with the custom launcher " cuz it didnt detect Client.exe.X-D-E-L-T-A, only aftery I deleted XDELTA - i could browse it. So, i opened the custom launcher, it appeared now as installed, done the update, and this is what shows up, for like 0,1s :
I've repaired it like 5 times, updated it fully, etc etc, i've done everything!
It's so annoying, please help me :I

So ya you're a mess, you don't need to extract the patch files xD those are binary diffs (difference) so they aren't complete files but rather fragments to get placed into another file. The client.exe you are looking for is as the posts said somewhere in your program files such as
C:\Program Files\PlayNC\BnS_CBT1\bin\Client.exe 32-bit OS
C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayNC\BnS_CBT1\bin\Client.exe 64-bit OS
the way you're trying to do it won't work ^^;

BoxCat
07-09-2011, 08:59 PM
I am currently working on the automatic patcher / launcher of Atomix BnS server, to make to us all, specially newbies, a lot easyer to run this.

I trying to make like this - u download the client, then u download the launcher installer, u install, and u have the PLAY NOW icon on the desktop. no custom editing in files, nothing. easy as that.
[Only Registered Users Can See Links] [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

It works by now already, i tested. Just now i tough i will try spy and see witch ones files are being updated when the official NCLauncher updates to the client. So i would already integrate these files in to the installer, so nobody will have the stupid issues with the game updating, it will be already updated.

Install client, install launcher, RUN GAME. Easy as that.

kakibamatat
07-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks for your reply, but the problem is, i dont have a PlayNC folder ... Only things I have are:

The last pic shows a Client.exe which was Client.exe.X-D-E-L-T-A , but i deleted "XDELTA" so the custom launcher can recognize it as an .exe..

BoxCat
07-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks for your reply, but the problem is, i dont have a PlayNC folder ... Only things I have are:

The last pic shows a Client.exe which was Client.exe.X-D-E-L-T-A , but i deleted "XDELTA" so the custom launcher can recognize it as an .exe..

O.O that looks really weird... something like.... u installed not from the right installer. there suppose to be a way more files in the bin folder, not only the client.exe

LokiReborn
07-09-2011, 09:39 PM

So I know this maybe a stupid question but you did install the korean version of Blade and Soul correct?
Make sure you follow all the instructions in section 1 in this thread ([Only Registered Users Can See Links]) and if that all works fine then go on to section 2 and check for the locations I said for client.exe

**edit
Since you do have the PlayNC folder on C:\ remember to check that the game isn't installed to program files (x86) if you have a 64-bit system and that you didn't change the default install location, you can select where it installs when the launcher starts

kakibamatat
07-09-2011, 10:04 PM
This is the BNS folder, that i unrar-ed, and i clicked the highlighted Setup, for install.
I didnt change anything, just clicked the button i think was meant to be "next" (korean)
I've done everything like its written, i'm not a nub, ive never had problems like this so far with a game >.<
Also i have windows 7 ultimate 32BIT OS
The game was downloaded from bns.atomixro.com by torrent

BoxCat
07-09-2011, 10:24 PM
This is the BNS folder, that i unrar-ed, and i clicked the highlighted Setup, for install.
I didnt change anything, just clicked the button i think was meant to be "next" (korean)
I've done everything like its written, i'm not a nub, ive never had problems like this so far with a game >.<
Also i have windows 7 ultimate 32BIT OS
The game was downloaded from bns.atomixro.com by torrent

Since i also downloaded the game from torrent and i also running windows 7 32bit, i have no idea what could be the problem.
Yes the korean setup is really pain in the ass, cause it all it shows basically is ???????, just keep in mind that the NEXT OR OK button koreans love to put the one that is more to left if its 2 of them. Button to the right usually is CANCEL. Anyway, in this setup, u dont have to chose anything, cause the right button is always already targeted by windows. so u just keep pressing ENTER. i did that and everything went just fine in first try.
i also let install microsoft visual C redistributable when it asks, and that nvidia some X thing (i already forgot the name). i have no idea what is that, i have ATI anyway. but still, just install all that, and then it should ask for directory for the game install itself, with lot of weird "Y" letters. i suggest leave it untouched and press next. it will install, and at the end it will ask some stupid question like: LALALA VISTA? click YES. then it will show some window with option selected already, just click ok or next (whatever it gives) and ant verrrry ending the last thing it will ask is the option to chose to select one ??????? or other ????????? thing. select the bottom one and click OK.
that was asking you or u wanna to restart the computer. Trust me, there is no reason to restart, everything that they installed of third party apps, was already stable and running. They just asked that cause they leaved that option as default, without knowing what they will add to setup later, so they made restart option just in case.

kakibamatat
07-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Exactly how i did >.<

BoxCat
07-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Exactly how i did >.<

hm.... then.. idk or its possible but maybe.. might because ur windows is not english? so the korean installer completely missunderstoods ur windows? o.o

kakibamatat
07-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Um, what? My windows is Hungarian, but i dont know what the hell you are talking about :D

maneta
07-10-2011, 02:23 AM
its happened to me installing B&S to a friend computer using TV.

Get out of your Program files folder, go directly to your C: folder and u will have there the Play NC folder. If u only got the: PlayNCLauncher and the SteupMng folders its cause u need to install it again.

Do it and it will work.

BTW! after that, copy and paste those 2 folders from the C: to the program files PlayNC folder.

sumfool
07-10-2011, 02:45 AM
anyone know when this smexy game will be back online plz ? =)

maneta
07-10-2011, 02:49 AM
anyone know when this smexy game will be back online plz ? =)

No idea... keep trying when u can. Thats how im able to play a little.

kakibamatat
07-10-2011, 11:24 AM
its happened to me installing B&S to a friend computer using TV.

Get out of your Program files folder, go directly to your C: folder and u will have there the Play NC folder. If u only got the: PlayNCLauncher and the SteupMng folders its cause u need to install it again.

Do it and it will work.

BTW! after that, copy and paste those 2 folders from the C: to the program files PlayNC folder.

So do you mean: Delete everything, and after that install it just the way i did, and after i've installed it, cut&paste PlayNC folder to program files?

maneta
07-10-2011, 01:23 PM
So do you mean: Delete everything, and after that install it just the way i did, and after i've installed it, cut&paste PlayNC folder to program files?

U will likely get 2 folders. One in the C disk directly and another in program files.

Since u dont have it on program files, install it again.

After that, u will have those 2 playNC folders in different places.

Copy and paste everything from the C:\PlayNC folder to: C:\Programfiles\PlayNC folder.

( sorry for the paths i just wrote them on the moment)

And keep start to make the changes as posted in the 1st post.

LokiReborn
07-10-2011, 02:08 PM
U will likely get 2 folders. One in the C disk directly and another in program files.

Since u dont have it on program files, install it again.

After that, u will have those 2 playNC folders in different places.

Copy and paste everything from the C:\PlayNC folder to: C:\Programfiles\PlayNC folder.

( sorry for the paths i just wrote them on the moment)

And keep start to make the changes as posted in the 1st post.

You can also just search your harddrive for the BnS_CBT1 folder to find out where the game installed unless you did infact change the folder name at which point i'd expect you to remember where the hell you installed it

adonno
07-10-2011, 02:34 PM
loki, any updates regarding the server? my friends are asking though xD

kakibamatat
07-10-2011, 03:42 PM
You can also just search your harddrive for the BnS_CBT1 folder to find out where the game installed unless you did infact change the folder name at which point i'd expect you to remember where the hell you installed it

Well i didnt change anything, but anything I type in search, like: BNS, BNS_CBT ,Client, Client.exe Anything, it gives NO match inside my computer..

sbg711
07-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Well i didnt change anything, but anything I type in search, like: BNS, BNS_CBT ,Client, Client.exe Anything, it gives NO match inside my computer..

The noob way of troubleshooting :trollface:

Check your current disk space
Try installing the game onto the said disk
Check space again after installation.
No change? - Something forced the installer to rollback

kakibamatat
07-10-2011, 04:45 PM
The noob way of troubleshooting :trollface:

Check your current disk space
Try installing the game onto the said disk
Check space again after installation.
No change? - Something forced the installer to rollback

:D
It appears in programs, but ill reinstall it soon and ill see what happens

bndXD
07-10-2011, 04:58 PM
if the patch is finish the yellow is full what i click the blue?.

kakibamatat
07-10-2011, 05:30 PM
if the patch is finish the yellow is full what i click the blue?.

No the blue is "repair" just close it

DirectX
07-10-2011, 05:31 PM
@bndxd install the custom launcher next . . . the blue button is the repair button only. .

DirectX
07-10-2011, 05:52 PM
you cannot paste what?

bndXD
07-10-2011, 05:56 PM
the creat shortcut and copy i cannot paste always say make sure the path bla bla bla .!

bndXD
07-10-2011, 06:06 PM

?????????????????

mikyboss
07-10-2011, 06:09 PM
put /GameID:"PlayNCLauncher" /StartGameID:"BNS" /CompanyID:"" /SessKey:"" /UserNick:"" /LUpdateAddr:"up3svr.plaync.co.kr" /FileUpdateAddr:"static.plaync.co.kr/common/UniUpdate" /ServiceFolder:"BNS"

ONLY IN TARGET !!!!

bndXD
07-10-2011, 06:17 PM
ok ill try ^_^

bndXD
07-10-2011, 06:28 PM
wrong again XD. thnx for ur suggest

darwin356
07-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Start in tab should look like this: C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher

adonno
07-10-2011, 06:44 PM
bndXD check my thread in connection support titled "instruction in updating bns"

ps : cnt post the link cuz im using my phone, ill try to login tom lunch time

Tension
07-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Dont you love dumb mistakes, rofl add a space AFTER the target name "C:/Games/Blade and Soul" /gameid ect, its trying to look for the path "/GameID:"PlayNCLauncher" /StartGameID:"BNS" /CompanyID:"" /SessKey:"" /UserNick:"" /LUpdateAddr:"up3svr.plaync.co.kr" /FileUpdateAddr:"static.plaync.co.kr/common/UniUpdate" /ServiceFolder:"BNS" which *cough* doesnt exist :[

bndXD
07-10-2011, 07:43 PM
ok.thnx im ol always ^_^

ZeRK
07-10-2011, 09:54 PM
help me please i installed game 5 times but i cant find this folder ::

---- > this (Default path is C:\PlayNC\PlayNCLauncher)

steel
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM
its not c:/plaync its c:/Program Files/Plaync

juanpablom
07-10-2011, 10:47 PM
guys i cant log in , the server is down or wantĄ? when i put my username and password put connect and the game is loading but nothing more, any help? or it is cause the server is down? ty

Seraphy
07-10-2011, 11:22 PM
guys i cant log in , the server is down or wantĄ? when i put my username and password put connect and the game is loading but nothing more, any help? or it is cause the server is down? ty

Server is down, please check here if you are unsure and before posting.

BoxCat
07-11-2011, 01:03 AM
oh wow, ic real missunderstandings here with the installation >.< i already made the full updated, patched client installation. works fine, just i did lil mistake with one thing.... newer mind... gona rebuild whole setup with fixed bug and post it in this forum, no more fails with game setup will happen, all will work to ewerbody, setup will support all windows versions from XP to 7 x86/x64
Patience, to build so big setup takes time :3

LokiReborn
07-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Since I see more and more people having issues with the install I thought I'd just point out something I thought was common knowledge and say as this game does use a .msi installer you can just right-click setup.msi and select Extract MSI to just have it make a folder with all the contents aka the game folder and installer folder... in that directory and then just place them wherever, haven't done it in a while but worth a shot for people that keep losing folders ^^;

BoxCat
07-11-2011, 02:25 AM
right-click setup.msi and select Extract MSI

O.o there is no option like that on my Windows 7... Um... u sure its not because u installed some kind of .msi extractor?

and anyway, this is impossible to extract game like this, cause .msi is just a database of information about the install process, what files have to be extracted and where they have to appear in the hard drive. All the game files are in the .cab containers. But even in them, all the files are preformated in new compressed file format. So even if u extract the .cab, u wont see the same files. Msi is the tool that extracts them, uncompresses and puts in dedicated place.

my made installer functions the same way. i made it, i was about to upload to torrent and .... i realized that i spell the name bad :( i wrote not CTB, but CBT T.T what to do now.. i cant just rename, its in database, if i will rebuild, takes lot time T.T

LokiReborn
07-11-2011, 02:46 AM
O.o there is no option like that on my Windows 7... Um... u sure its not because u installed some kind of .msi extractor?

and anyway, this is impossible to extract game like this, cause .msi is just a database of information about the install process, what files have to be extracted and where they have to appear in the hard drive. All the game files are in the .cab containers. But even in them, all the files are preformated in new compressed file format. So even if u extract the .cab, u wont see the same files. Msi is the tool that extracts them, uncompresses and puts in dedicated place.

my made installer functions the same way. i made it, i was about to upload to torrent and .... i realized that i spell the name bad :( i wrote not CTB, but CBT T.T what to do now.. i cant just rename, its in database, if i will rebuild, takes lot time T.T

Huh I did mistype saying setup.msi was referring to Blade&Soul CBT1.msi, though I thought the Install Repair Uninstall and Extract were normal options, If the extract isn't for sure let me know and I'll try to figure out what I have installed -.- it may have been an options in winrar or something i did way back when and forgot about xD

edit**
Huh I got no idea what added that for me but if anyone wants it

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\Extract MSI]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\Extract MSI\command]
@="msiexec.exe /a \"%1\" /qb TARGETDIR=\"%1 Extracted\""

BoxCat
07-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Huh I did mistype saying setup.msi was referring to Blade&Soul CBT1.msi, though I thought the Install Repair Uninstall and Extract were normal options, If the extract isn't for sure let me know and I'll try to figure out what I have installed -.- it may have been an options in winrar or something i did way back when and forgot about xD

edit**
Huh I got no idea what added that for me but if anyone wants it

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\Extract MSI]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\Extract MSI\command]
@="msiexec.exe /a \"%1\" /qb TARGETDIR=\"%1 Extracted\""

oh thats just registry keys ^^ it wont help here :3 and normal options is install, uninstall, repair, and modify. it depends or u will see these options if the installation developer enables these options in the installer. these are the same in the uninstall program menu in control panel. these are here just as shortcuts :) if they not in this menu, they are not in the uninstall programs menu to :)

and the extract option,,, its defenatly a custom one ;D there is no by default on windows ;D

anyway, i made that installer, all u who cant install the game, feel free to try: [Only Registered Users Can See Links]

bndXD
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
haha now waiting for server up!

adonno
07-11-2011, 07:53 AM
grats bro^^ just check here to know if server is up or not